Moston

ConnorMCFC said:
BLUENATIC said:
I dunno Connor, the guy's got a point, It is full of boarded up neglected houses and has been for too long,large parts of Manchester had a lot of terraces knocked down and new houses built but what they threw up in Moston and Harpurhey is shite. (Cheetham Hill was no better, they have "green spaces" now where they knocked down 70's-80's built council houses that were over-run with rats Plus there has for too long been economic depravity there.
im from middleton just down the road from moston and i know a fair frew good people from there. seems to me that reputation of a certain area gets in the way of the fact that there are good people from a certain area
Up the road from Moston you mean? ;-)

Of course there is good and bad people, everywhere! I just wanted to point out that there's reasons why areas are shit that are wholly out of the residents hands. Scotty would allude to that also his point was the place deporesses him and there's too many scrotes for his liking being as he resides in a posh neighbourhood :)

mancityvstoke said:
Wythenshawe ....pillars of the community hang out at places like

Mc Donalds in Civic. Hollyhedge shops. Cornishway, Portway, Talisman, happy man, Mountain Ash
Wythenshawe - Beirut lite.

BLUENATIC said:
ConnorMCFC said:
im from middleton just down the road from moston and i know a fair frew good people from there. seems to me that reputation of a certain area gets in the way of the fact that there are good people from a certain area
Up the road from Moston you mean? ;-)

Of course there is good and bad people, everywhere! I just wanted to point out that there's reasons why areas are shit that are wholly out of the residents hands. Scotty would allude to that also his point was the place deporesses him and there's too many scrotes for his liking being as he resides in a posh neighbourhood :)
must say i agree with the scrotes comment, i hate scrotes and you see them everywhere, even more in some places...especially and UP THE ROAD ;) in moston!!!

BLUENATIC said:
mcfcliam said:
Can't beat the good old Civic!

They do a lovely Big Mac which tides me over until I pop back into Dones to take more money from the rag bastard!

Do not eat anything from the McDonalds in Civic

A lad got suspended, and I kid you not 4 Having a wank in the milkshake machine. They closed it down for a few days because of it.
Its also known for the staff to add a few curly hairs in ya burgers

Adam Donnelly said:
BLUENATIC said:
They do a lovely Big Mac which tides me over until I pop back into Dones to take more money from the rag bastard!

A lad got suspended, and I kid you not 4 Having a wank in the milkshake machine. They closed it down for a few days because of it.

A lad in the kitchens in my Dad's Army Regiment got caught doing that in the milk machine back in the 70's. Lets just say he wasn't very popular, and the camp mates let him know it....

Adam Donnelly said:
BLUENATIC said:

Erm, he didn't do it in the strawberry milkshake did he?

:(

S.E.H said:
Adam Donnelly said:

A lad in the kitchens in my Dad's Army Regiment got caught doing that in the milk machine back in the 70's. Lets just say he wasn't very popular, and the camp mates let him know it....

Did your Dad recover from it?

DTeacher said:
S.E.H said:

Did your Dad recover from it?

Dont worry he never drank the milk there. And to make sure you're not clarkie-ing me, no it wasnt him who was the 'wanker' so to speak.

chalmers80s.jpg

plus-sign.jpg

ak47.jpg

thumbs_124247-matte-white-square-icon-alphanumeric-equal-sign.png

smiley-face.jpg

ConnorMCFC said:
BLUENATIC said:
I dunno Connor, the guy's got a point, It is full of boarded up neglected houses and has been for too long,large parts of Manchester had a lot of terraces knocked down and new houses built but what they threw up in Moston and Harpurhey is shite. (Cheetham Hill was no better, they have "green spaces" now where they knocked down 70's-80's built council houses that were over-run with rats Plus there has for too long been economic depravity there.

were abouts in mid are you from.im down all the time my bird lives there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.