MOT

I never got why people would buy an mot or moan about it.
Of every single tax I pay I thought something for my own safety was sensible. Would much sooner know my brakes were about to fail than pay someone £20 to keep it a secret

Same sort of cunts that are out having barbecues and park gym workouts now.

It's parked up till the lockdown lifts... A shame as I retire on Tuesday and we had hoped to f*** off up North :-)

Looks smart that and perfect for lockdown living. Surely if you're driving around in it you are still staying 'at home'?

Also seen a lot of those on the continent with a smart car on the back.

It's parked up till the lockdown lifts... A shame as I retire on Tuesday and we had hoped to f*** off up North :-)

Enjoy your retirement.

71x5cYvCJcL._AC_SY606_.jpg

I never got why people would buy an mot or moan about it.
Of every single tax I pay I thought something for my own safety was sensible. Would much sooner know my brakes were about to fail than pay someone £20 to keep it a secret

A very sensible point but the overwhelming majority of car repairs are conducted following an MOT so people clearly have a very lax attitude to their own safety and have to wait to be told their brakes are faulty or their tyres are bald.

Looks smart that and perfect for lockdown living. Surely if you're driving around in it you are still staying 'at home'?

Also seen a lot of those on the continent with a smart car on the back.
We were going to try and find a site that was open but decided it wasn't fair to impose on the locals somewhere else.. even before the lockdown

I'm selling a smart car at present.. SWMBO wouldn't entertain me getting it modified for towing and approve the expense of getting a towbar fitted to the MH so I am looking for a decent Brompton folding bike to use for shopping when parked up (once the restrictions are lifted) :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.