MOTD

Here’s what Hansen said about us;
After 44 mnts I’m watching Manchester City in Total disarray, There devoid of all the attributes you’d want of a top class side, no quality, devoid of commitment, passion but most of all devoid of fight. And your thinking that after this game Mancini will get sacked, the way this game is going, because Chelsea were picking them off at constant ease even though Chelsea weren’t great themselves by their standards’ in the 1st half and Me and Alan Shearer are sitting there thinking its going to be 4 or 5 for Chelsea quite easily and then one error changed the game totally in the 2nd half and Man City could have had 5 or 6 an absolutely crazy game.
Hes a bitter liverpudlian,that didnt watch the same game as I did for different reasons.About time BBC got rid of these Dinosaurs with warped and prejudiced views of the here and now.

Aussie! said:
Sorry, but what is this MOTD phenomenon that you all speak of..

Match of the day - A highlights show without adverts, it used to be a good watch. The problem is this, in some cases the pundits have to analyze and comment on a 90 minute game having only seen a few minutes (I don't know this for sure but I'm confident they don't have time to watch every minute of every game between the final whistle and before the show is screened). It sounds like they watched all of our game though so should have been able to see how well we performed and commented accordingly.

jamiegrimble said:
Here’s what Hansen said about us;
After 44 mnts I’m watching Manchester City in Total disarray, There devoid of all the attributes you’d want of a top class side, no quality, devoid of commitment, passion but most of all devoid of fight. And your thinking that after this game Mancini will get sacked, the way this game is going, because Chelsea were picking them off at constant ease even though Chelsea weren’t great themselves by their standards’ in the 1st half and Me and Alan Shearer are sitting there thinking its going to be 4 or 5 for Chelsea quite easily and then one error changed the game totally in the 2nd half and Man City could have had 5 or 6 an absolutely crazy game.
Hes a bitter liverpudlian,that didnt watch the same game as I did for different reasons.About time BBC got rid of these Dinosaurs with warped and prejudiced views of the here and now.

I didn't get to see MOTD as I'm away from home but i did watch the whole game on stream. Hansen obviously didn't or has no tactical acumen because far from being devoid.......... we were playing to a system set by the manager that won us the game quite easily in the end. It's obvious that neither Hansen or Shearer played for a continental team as they had no idea what was happening by the sounds of it, but big ears should have been able to put them right. If Bilic had been on he would have told them I'm sure. Or any one else with european experience rather than these blinkered fools.

I watched our FA cup games on France4 tv. They went to great lengths to explain the difference in English football mentality and especially the FA cup and compared English tactics to those used in France. Shame MOTD don't have any pundits able to understand anything other than blitzkrieg football.

Pathetic so called footballing pundits, they are more like 3 little girls in a playground thinking if they don`t talk to or about someone they will go away.

Thatchersforearm said:
Hansen has the neck of a 50 year old woman.

Match of the Day has now had a call from a 50-year-old woman asking if she can have her neck back.

kippax neil said:
Even Jonathon Pearce got his facts wrong by saying that City had lost more league games under Mancini than Hughes.

He didn't say league games, just games.

I've just complained to the BBC about their coverage using Hansen's quote off here:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am I admit a Manchester City supporter and after their 4-2 win against league leaders Chelsea, the first team to win at Stamford Bridge this season and a league double for us, I sat down expecting some positive comments about our performance. I urge you to listen to the summary, by someone called Heath, I think on BBC News Sport. He attributed City's "undeserved" win purely to goalkeeping errors. This was then followed by this from Alan Hansen on MOTD repeat:
"After 44 mnts I’m watching Manchester City in Total disarray, There devoid of all the attributes you’d want of a top class side, no quality, devoid of commitment, passion but most of all devoid of fight. And your thinking that after this game Mancini will get sacked, the way this game is going, because Chelsea were picking them off at constant ease even though Chelsea weren’t great themselves by their standards’ in the 1st half and Me and Alan Shearer are sitting there thinking its going to be 4 or 5 for Chelsea quite easily and then one error changed the game totally in the 2nd half and Man City could have had 5 or 6 an absolutely crazy game."
Please listen to these comments and tell me they are accurate or factual. I personally think they display
serious bias, reminiscent of Alan Green at his worst

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.