MOTD

WTF, wheres 4th place gone on that MOTD graphic?? wankers....

Oh and Shawcross committed 100% to that tackle so def intentional imo, the slow mo shows he was practically vertical, fully committed and dangerous if you miss the ball.

MCfcBOB said:
cleavers said:
We were pretty poor until Tevez equalised though, even Mancini said we played better on Wednesday night.

It doesn't matter what they say, the scoreline says Chelsea 2-4 Manchester City, good enough for me, first goals there in 10 years, their first home defeat in 15 months, and our first double over them in 53 years.
And, we're the only team left unbeaten at home in the league this season.

No surprises in the angle of reporting yet again. Sick to death of hearing about the Bridge/Terry saga, very little on the game itself afterwards.

Hansen commenting that we had no passion, no fight, no quality that you'd expect from a top side. Even Jonathon Pearce got his facts wrong by saying that City had lost more league games under Mancini than Hughes.

There will be more in tomorrow's newspapers of course and one thing is for sure - the news boys will not be happy about this result one little bit.

I placed a 200-1 bet that Bridgey would slap away his hand, then punch him in the face. Best £10 i've ever spent ;) lol

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
WTF, wheres 4th place gone on that MOTD graphic?? wankers....

Oh and Shawcross committed 100% to that tackle so def intentional imo, the slow mo shows he was practically vertical, fully committed and dangerous if you miss the ball.

Dont agree with what you said about Shawcross. If you have played football you may have a better understanding. I hate Shawcross but the ball slipped away from him and he instinctively IMO went full blooded to win the ball back. Its ashame and it obviously ended up being a reckless tackle as well as Ramsey being a split second too quick for him. Im afraid it happens and i have first hand experience of a similar tackle

I cant believe MOTD Coverage that was shocking. I cant recall Hansen or Shearer paying us any compliment. Everyone says we had a shocking first half. I for one thought we snuffed them out well until they scored and was quite pleased with the performance although we never looked like scoring

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.