MOTD

I won't be bothering, no doubt it will show all of Chelsea's attacks, passing and great play, none of ours, and edit it so it looks like we were totally outplayed, had four attacks and were lucky enough to score from all of them.

9 man chelsea etc etc Chelsea should have been out of sight by half time etc etc..........

GARY......................NO
ALAN......................NO
ALAN......................NO
LAWRO....................NOOOOO

GET FUCKED!

yeah I can't wait, but no doubt high horse boring Shearer will probably still find something to slate us for.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
inbetween said:
Is anyone else sat in front of their TV's and cannot wait for it to come on, haha
Thing is mate,SKY's 1st choice match is Burnley & fukn Pompey !!!!!!!,,are they having a fukn laugh or what ?
no, they just cant show a game thats been on sky previously

Hansen will try to give us credit, but the rest of them will claim we fluked it.

I'm gonna watch it just to see the goals, and to laugh at the justifications tbh.

Can't wait to see us win again at Stamford fucking Bridge ;-P

GAZ63 said:
Sat in front of the sky box an hour ago for the fiootball first game, Burnley the game of the day. Staggering!
Probably be last on the beeb.
They are not allowed to put a game that was televised live as game of the day...

warpig said:
bluebrown said:
missus has gone out for a drink with friends tonight and asked if i fancied tagging along. My reply was NO FUCKIN CHANCE im watching MOTD with a few beers :-)

so has mine but i aint got any beers in and the nipper is fast asleep. gutted. contemplating whether or not it is worth cracking open a bottle of vodka or not.
welcome to the world of .....SMIRNOFF...get in there mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.