MOTD

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
They are not allowed to put a game that was televised live as game of the day...

Cant you just use the red button??
Yes... later on you can. At 10:15 or whenever it is. But not during game of the day.

Bluemoon115 said:
Hansen will try to give us credit, but the rest of them will claim we fluked it.

I'm gonna watch it just to see the goals, and to laugh at the justifications tbh.

Can't wait to see us win again at Stamford fucking Bridge ;-P
twas but an omen today,the last time we done a league double over them...1957......................what year was i born............1957...get fukn in there.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Hansen will try to give us credit, but the rest of them will claim we fluked it.

I'm gonna watch it just to see the goals, and to laugh at the justifications tbh.

Can't wait to see us win again at Stamford fucking Bridge ;-P
twas but an omen today,the last time we done a league double over them...1957......................what year was i born............1957...get fukn in there.
haha, is that no true for every other year we've played them

TTTCITYBHOY said:
inbetween said:
Is anyone else sat in front of their TV's and cannot wait for it to come on, haha
Thing is mate,SKY's 1st choice match is Burnley & fukn Pompey !!!!!!!,,are they having a fukn laugh or what ?

I thought they couldn't have the first choice game as any they showed live earlier in the day?

lee-mcfc said:
sat watching fantastic 4 waiting for motd

waiting for them to slag off city
Why wait for MoTD to slag em off when Jimmy(red) Wagg on the Radio after the match was saying how lucky City were that Chelsea had a shit keeper between the posts. Still waiting to know what happened to those fat,bald, Chelski dummy suckers on Sky, are up to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.