MOTD

Spurs have only had 1 clean sheet all season... against us on the opening day! Haven't we had about 8 clean sheets?

jimharri said:
Mr.Mancini said:
The tevez - Mancini thing is no problem. its normal. And we havent had a good referee all season! Its a disgrace!
You think it's normal for a player to show disrespect for his manager in such a publicized manner?

iz-a normal for this...for the player...to be a...like-a this...iz ok...iz no problem.

Alan Hutton headbutt? Jesus Christ, look at what kolorov got sent off for! Spuds got away with the huddlestone stamp aswell !

we absolutely battered bolton yet all fuckin jug ears and alan not fucking handsome can say is wanky wanderers made us look good...

i`m not asking for a love in or some arse kissing but fuck me,credit where credits due for fuck sake...

when chelsea beat whoever it was 8-0,they couldn`t wait to suck chelseas dick and have a wank over how great they are,no mention about the other team making them look 10 times better..

and whilst we`re at it,i see match of the day has turned into a top 3 and it`s not a top 4 anymore,it`s absolutely laughable the disrespect we get from everyone..

i tell you what,i want us to win this league and stick it right up the city hating brigade,they`d probably try and show the table minus the first place standing....

JoeMercer'sWay said:
jimharri said:
You think it's normal for a player to show disrespect for his manager in such a publicized manner?

iz-a normal for this...for the player...to be a...like-a this...iz ok...iz no problem.

this iz a foot-a-ball ;-)

What the fuck was even remotely special about Berbaflops goal at the end of the November goal of the month section? :S

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.