MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone not watch the entire programme?

That is the only reason I can think of as to why the running order would matter. All matches get the same length of highlights shown, it's just the analysis time that reduces as the show goes on, so I'd actually prefer us to be on last, that way they only get 30 seconds of talking shite.

#MOTD at 2225: 1.Ars/Liv, 2.ManCity/Nor, 3.New/Chelsea, 4.Fulham/ManUtd, 5.Hull/S'land, 6.Stoke/Soton, 7.WBA/Palace, 8.WestHam/Villa

Stato said:
On second. Arse vs pool on first.
Have to say; I'm surprised at that. Thought we would be (at best) on second, but behind the barcodes/chavs game rather than the Arsenal game. Thought the Chelsea game would be on first as they were on the receiving end of a ''shock' result. And, on paper, the Arsenal/Mickeys game would have seemed to be more of a ''contest'' than our game turned out to be.

jimharri said:
Stato said:
On second. Arse vs pool on first.
Have to say; I'm surprised at that. Thought we would be (at best) on second, but behind the barcodes/chavs game rather than the Arsenal game. Thought the Chelsea game would be on first as they were on the receiving end of a ''shock' result. And, on paper, the Arsenal/Mickeys game would have seemed to be more of a ''contest'' than our game turned out to be.

They may be hoping Hughton will get sacked at some point this evening to make it a story??

deano ou812 said:
Suppose they will try and edit the match to make it look like without the goals it was a close call for us,and disect each goal and claim everyone of them should have been prevented,then highlight how poor norwich have been recently,and give no credit to city whatsoever...

Pretty much what I'm expecting from sad old Capt Scarlett.

... not least because his beloved red dippers got beaten today....

I can't get my head around all
The pity for Norwich , last season they seen nasri off then knackered our end of season party,

Re: How

andyhinch said:
The fuck are we not top game on motd?
Top of the table clash between arse and Scouse ... watch the arsenal goals Andy,they were good enough almost to have graced our game ;-)<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:33 am --<br /><br />
Aguero_Element said:
i dont really think liverpool are that good of a team, fair play to arsenal for stepping up
Hate to sound like arrogant or cliched but Liverpool were going to lose sooner or later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.