MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Usual MOTD analysis then... every time we play well it seems to be more about how wank the other team were. Really, a performance like Silva's deserves extra attention from them.
I think in this particular game, that's a fair analysis. Norwich were abysmal from start to finish, played with no desire, no pressing, never put a challenge in. They were a shambles!

Tricky_Trev said:
LoveCity said:
Usual MOTD analysis then... every time we play well it seems to be more about how wank the other team were. Really, a performance like Silva's deserves extra attention from them.
I think in this particular game, that's a fair analysis. Norwich were abysmal from start to finish, played with no desire, no pressing, never put a challenge in. They were a shambles!

All the talk around us was about how yes we were playing well but that Norwich were surprisingly awful, been a long time since we've seen a team without any fight whatsoever at the Etihad.

Tricky_Trev said:
LoveCity said:
A 7-0 drubbing is always going to one team playing great and another playing crap but it is a cardinal sin to focus on the latter. That was our best PL scoreline ever and the best in the EPL by anyone for a long time.

Tricky_Trev said:
LoveCity said:
City were brilliant at times, Kun and Silva especially. Some of our build up play was superb.
(Great big smile)

Blue Smarties said:
Mrmcfc said:
SuperYaya said:
He said Ramsey has been the best player this year so far and he's absolutely right.
He has been in good form undoubtedly.
But not the best player.

Edit: In my humble opinion
Who has been then?
i'd say aguero has been better than ramsey.
Sturridge has been pretty good this year also, as has giroud.

Horrific tackle, but Shearer, hyprocrite talking of cowardly challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.