MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't moan when they say their offside goals should have ben given, that we shouldn't have had 2 as they were offside, Arse were tired from playing a tough match on Wednesday, that Yaya is lazy and a liability and all Mancs can go fuck themselves.

OK they may not say the last one but I will put money on the others.

Full match torrent here <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=294616&p=7354883#p7354883" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=294616&p=7354883#p7354883</a>

MOTD will be up at about 1am.

Enjoy.

Kun Aguero said:
I'm that buzzing about today's game I've decided I'll watch this, usually I'm either out on the booze or sleeping.

Enjoy MOTD. I am at a works do. Wish I could watch MOTD.

Edit. Just randomly checked, and this is/was my rather inauspicious 1000th post.

Blue Mist said:
Just don't moan when they say their offside goals should have ben given, that we shouldn't have had 2 as they were offside, Arse were tired from playing a tough match on Wednesday, that Yaya is lazy and a liability and all Mancs can go fuck themselves.

TBH I've put £50 on all Mancs can fuck themselves after Matty Barton said we were all on benefits and Manchester was a shithole last night

UUBlue said:
Kun Aguero said:
I'm that buzzing about today's game I've decided I'll watch this, usually I'm either out on the booze or sleeping.

Edit. Just randomly checked, and this is/was my rather inauspicious 1000th post.

Works do and posting on here, must be a good do.

UUBlue said:
Kun Aguero said:

Well done. Bit of a shame you're celebrating it at a works do. Better planning required when 2k pops up!

squirtyflower said:
TBH I've put £50 on all Mancs can fuck themselves after Matty Barton said we were all on benefits and Manchester was a shithole last night
It's all true though innit?

squirtyflower said:
Blue Mist said:

Is he banned for good or will he be back?

mcfclovin88 said:
squirtyflower said:
Blue Mist said:

Is he banned for good or will he be back?
Dunno know about anyone else but Manchester is a shithole where you can get shitfaced after the game without taking out a mortgage

Unlike the Tarquins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.