MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shearer said Norwich were poor and totally outclassed by City,can't see anything wrong with that statement to be honest,one thing Shearer definitely isn't is a rag in my opinion

erast fandorin said:
Shearer said Norwich were poor and totally outclassed by City,can't see anything wrong with that statement to be honest,one thing Shearer definitely isn't is a rag in my opinion

As a classy detective I'm surprised you haven't noticed that his affections do not lie with City ;-)

Shearer is getting an unfair rap here IMO. Not many players have turned down United twice and he can usually be relied upon to have a little dig here and there about them too (which is rare as hens teeth in the media).

Given time he probably would have gone on to praise our performance to the heavens. But he wasnt given the time.

George Hannah said:
erast fandorin said:

As a classy detective I'm surprised you haven't noticed that his affections do not lie with City ;-)

I know that mate but no more than our affections would lie with Newcastle,i've just never thought he was anti City,whereas I do think we've got right under Hansens skin and it pains him

erast fandorin said:
George Hannah said:
erast fandorin said:

I know that mate but no more than our affections would lie with Newcastle,i've just never thought he was anti City,whereas I do think we've got right under Hansens skin and it pains him

Hansen grew up supporting the rags, apparently!

That, coupled with our perceived replacement of his beloved red dippers in the top four means we are an easy target for his hatred.

Don't let it worthy you. I don't.

Lucky Toma said:
Shearer is getting an unfair rap here IMO. Not many players have turned down United twice and he can usually be relied upon to have a little dig here and there about them too (which is rare as hens teeth in the media).

Given time he probably would have gone on to praise our performance to the heavens. But he wasnt given the time.

Agreed.

They slated Fulham as well rather than praise the rags.

Lucky Toma said:

Spot on. Idon't mind Shearer actually, apart from his blandness. Anyone who turns down the evil empire (twice!) can't be all bad!

How has Aguero's goal not made the list in goal of the month...imagine if pube head had scored it...goal of the century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.