MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
dronefromsector7g said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
dronefromsector7g said:
That bald **** Mills is on a bet here to say 'massive' as much as possible. He's a massive ****.

Massive
Did you notice the MASSIVE parting in his hair?
Rag ;-)
True, I do have a MASSIVE chip on my shoulder. One day I'll learn how to peel a potato....<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:54 am --<br /><br />
baildon blue said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
baildon blue said:
Terry Henry looked a bit uncomfortable last night watching his Gooners get a good roasting . It was delicious watching that on Match Of The Day last night .
Nevertheless. the BBC are paying this thick **** a fortune to tell us absolutely nothing we won't already know during the world cup.
Well lets face it Bert until we get the likes of Summerbee or Gary Owen as pundits . We have to put up with the same old Rag Gooner and Liverpool pundit . Same old same old .
Thing is though, mate, Sounness is ex-liverpool but he has a brain. I'd be happy just to have people who actually understand what's going on during a game than the thick fuckers that are paid just to attract the fans of certain football teams. It does football in general no good whatsoever.

Win 4-2 and they've spent the entire analysis bashing us.

Lineker joked at the end that we actually won the game as you'd never know it by Hansen's comment.

No Kompany no title says that sour twat Hansen. We're a one man team.

I don't tend to buy into the media bias stuff but what I've just heard on MOTD has left me utterly astounded.

Fucking ridiculous. Never watching that shit again. I will fucking drink when Hanson dies

Didn't show or discuss any of our 4 goals in their "analysis" but managed to squeeze in both of Fulham's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.