MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Yaya's brilliant free-kick? Neg's wonderful assist? Not a peep.

Just a pathetic man moaning about a City's defending.

Strictly amateur.

That was a joke of an analysis by Hansen. Hope we wipe the floor with his beloved Dippers on Thursday.

alan hansen is absolutley right. the defending is a shambles. ive been saying it all season but nobody wants to believe me.

LoveCity said:
That was disgraceful. Truly.

I can't believe we won. No mention of our attacking play including Negredo's superb pass. Hansen obviously went into this match with a plan to focus on Demicheles. The fact we won did not deter him because he can't think on his feet. Accordingly, no mention of the fact WE SCORED FOUR GOALS.

Blue Haze said:
Win 4-2 and they've spent the entire analysis bashing us.

Lineker joked at the end that we actually won the game as you'd never know it by Hansen's comment.

Unbelievable shite from Hansen

Can't wait to hear his "analysis" when we butcher his one man team on thursday

LoveCity said:
That was disgraceful. Truly.

What was? I was just coming on to say that they had been very fair to us and even Hansen praised us, ok he also had some criticisms but they were valid ones. Lineker was full of praise and has had a Twitter conversation with Vinnie. so what is your complaint? YCMIU.

Us blues should get a discount on the licence fee the cheeky cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.