MOTD

Wee mickey Owen , football sage and pundit extraordinaire , informs us that only Rodgers has successfully used 2 strikers , and that every other manager who has tried this "hasn't really succeeded"
Obviously the dozy little rodent was asleep for the first half of the season when pre-injury Negredo and Aguero were banging in goals by the half dozen for fun.

Brendan Rogers saying that they'll take one game at a time starting with Man City. Then said oh no its not its West Ham next! He laughed but even he's overlooking the next game I think.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Brendan Rogers saying that they'll take one game at a time starting with Man City. Then said oh no its not its West Ham next! He laughed but even he's overlooking the next game I think.

No pressure! Southampton next.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
That'll come back to haunt him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.