MOTD

I think you have to see how the media abroad, spain and america in particular, report on the english clubs before you realise just how biased, snide, uninformative and childish the english media really are.

mac said:
andrewmswift said:
Chippy_boy said:
I don't watch the program any more, I find it too irritating to be enjoyable.

But to be fair, the way they report our games is pretty understandable, They are trying to make the program as interesting as they they can, and as appealing to as many viewers as possible. If every game of ours was reported as us battering the opponents - as we usually do - it would get a bit boring.

You get much the same thing when you see a report of Jokovic or Nadal playing someone ranked 200. They show the great shots the rank outsider played, and they big up their tremendous effort in taking a set off the master, and gloss over the 3 sets the master actually - and very predictably - won.

do they ever show the Rags in a neutral way? no, of course not, they either "dominate and win" or are "unlucky" and lose. the entirety of the UK football media is bent as fuck, it's so funny how so many of you over there can't see that
Well said mate, but beware, pidge will hunt you down
Ha. Andrew is the exact opposite of me, in the way that I think things are fair and will say so, he thinks any decision given against us is unfair, look on any match day thread and you will see what I mean. It's all good though, no problem.

mac said:
andrewmswift said:
Chippy_boy said:

But to be fair, the way they report our games is pretty understandable, They are trying to make the program as interesting as they they can, and as appealing to as many viewers as possible. If every game of ours was reported as us battering the opponents - as we usually do - it would get a bit boring.

You get much the same thing when you see a report of Jokovic or Nadal playing someone ranked 200. They show the great shots the rank outsider played, and they big up their tremendous effort in taking a set off the master, and gloss over the 3 sets the master actually - and very predictably - won.

do they ever show the Rags in a neutral way? no, of course not, they either "dominate and win" or are "unlucky" and lose. the entirety of the UK football media is bent as fuck, it's so funny how so many of you over there can't see that
Well said mate, but beware, pidge will hunt you down

not MOTD but on gillette yesterday i had to laugh when United got the 4th Stelling said "Another fantastic afternoon for David Moyes and Man United"
ANOTHER ? A FUCKING NOTHER ?

andrewmswift said:
Chippy_boy said:
City Raider said:
thats a few times this season where theyve highlighted 'how well' our opponents have played, re-ran every single chance only to finish with a throw away comment like savage tonight 'but city were the better team'

I never said it wasn't mate. But not every single thing they say has some ulterior motive or hidden agenda. Sometimes yes.

kev20971 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
kev20971 said:
How shit were them high lights ! showed Yaya driving but didn't the push in the back for a possible penalty earlier, also high lights, didn't we hit the post (Yaya) in the second half ? showed "strong tackles" from the Chelsea/Stoke but what about the late tackle on Yaya which upset him ?

Garcia got booked for that kinda tackle. MCFC nine fouls, Soton fifteen, MCFC three yellers, Soton none! Mmm. Crap Foy had money on Soton gettin' a clean sheet of yellows!
Never liked Foy since the Kompany sending off in the fa cup derby, also some strange decisions todays from him , like how he gave Silva a free kick near the touch line after Silva got to the edge of the box, or the foul on Jovetic (I think) on the edge of the box, which he played on with no advantage !

Plus booking for Fenandihno , deliberate handball, but nothing for Shaw for same offence

kippaxblue76 said:
How poor are Ince and Fowler, make Hansen look almost professional.
So fucking predictable - rag, dipper, rag, dipper, rag/dipper repeat ad nauseum

Paul Ince must've been the most uninspiring manager to play under, ever.

Thee guv'nor my arse. A total fucking wet lettuce, comes across a nervous wreck whenever put in front of a TV camera.

Had to turn over...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.