MotD

Hope he's a bit cheaper....I don't think either of them have anything interesting to say.

From the very little bits of big ears I've seen the last couple of years he's been trying to make smart arse quibs to seem down with the kids but ends up looking err a smart arse.

Like all pundits, Jenas is a bit of a vacuum.....bring back Des & Jimmy Hill!!!!

MotD has become an old mates club, where the same joke is made about Shearer being a goal hanger etc. Anything to shake up the cosy club and actually get some decent analysis rather than the bleedin' obvious. Or Micah's laugh.

Lawrenson (and before him Hansen) retired from football punditry at the right time, they were from era's of football that they realised don't matter to the game at the time. Shearer et al needs to recognise that as well.

MotD2 so much better with Mark Chapman et al.

Hope he's a bit cheaper....I don't think either of them have anything interesting to say.

From the very little bits of big ears I've seen the last couple of years he's been trying to make smart arse quibs to seem down with the kids but ends up looking err a smart arse.

Like all pundits, Jenas is a bit of a vacuum.....bring back Des & Jimmy Hill!!!!
Correct, Jenas is the football equivalent of Dermot So'Dreary

Lineker is an excellent host who effortlessly bridges the divide between pundit/presenter. You either replace him with someone who is more a pundit or someone who is more a presenter, at which point any discussion reverts to pundits explaining what you can see for yourself. His BBC salary is high, true, but he attracts flak because it is paid directly, whereas others have their salaries hidden via production companies.

Lineker is a great host and been brilliant for MOTD, Jenas is bland.
I like Lineker. A lot of City fans (not all) have a grudge against him because he once said he doesn't like City because we broke his heart in the 1969 cup final when he was a boy.

I like Lineker. A lot of City fans (not all) have a grudge against him because he once said he doesn't like City because we broke his heart in the 1969 cup final when he was a boy.

Gets a lot of hate, but the bigger you are the bigger hate you get i suppose.
always seems a decent guy and a great host. he'll be a miss for MOTD when he goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.