MotD

the cost of Lineker is ridiculous in my opinion. nearly £2 million quid a year just for us to fast forward through or go to to toilet/make a cup of tea while he's waffling on is mind blowing. You could get anyone in to do it for £50k a year easily
That applies to almost every front-of-camera position in television.

Lineker has now been in media longer than his football career, I think, so it’s probably time for him to turn his attention to his production company.

I like Lineker. He doesn't usually fall for all the shite most other hosts/pundits do. Be a shame if they replaced him with someone who has an opinion that is purely to generate social media interactions.

I believe the whole format of brief highlights, then pundits in the studio waffling on about something we've already seen for ourselves, is boring and dull. They use digital footage to tell us something like 'the goalkeeper could have saved that if he'd been further to the left.' Yeah, we know Mr Shearer. We've all seen it. We don't need you to sit there and tell us what we've just seen.

MotD was great when I was a kid, the highlight of my week. But I can truly say I haven't watched it for a long time, because the goals and the talking points are on YouTube within a couple of hours or so. Plus I can't stand the BBC at the best of times, so fuck them.

How about the millions of kids and teens growing up loving MOTD just like you did ?
Don’t see the need to put it down or want it scrapped because you’ve got older and don’t enjoy it anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.