MotD

Mark err err err err err err Chap-Chap-Chapman?
Fuckin' shite!
Red nosed scummy ****.
One of the best sports presenters out there. If you didn’t know his club allegiance, you wouldn’t guess it through his work.

Colin Murray would be decent too.

Picking presenters that aren’t from certain cartel clubs would leave you with Alex Scott, Jermaine Jenas and Jason Mohammed.

One of the best sports presenters out there. If you didn’t know his club allegiance, you wouldn’t guess it through his work.

Picking presenters that aren’t from certain cartel clubs would leave you with Alex Scott, Jermaine Jenas and Jason Mohammed.
He's a rag but a great presenter.

Just had Motd 2 on, had almost forgot just how much Alex "and actually" Scott grates on every single nerve in my body. At this point after such a long time doing it, surely somebody has told her she says that fucking phrase every other sentence and to reign it in. I hope she's nothing but a stand in Mark Chapman needs to come back asap.

Chapman is a good presenter. He's never once (AFAIK) let his allegiances effect his punditry.
Apart from some very good mates who are Rags, Chapman even as a Rag, as you say never lets his allegiances get in the way.
I like the bloke and he had all the heartache a few years ago of losing his wife.

Theres more to a presenter than hiding their allegencies. He is always making little digs at the guests he has on, he thinks its funny. It gets irritating quick and i think he thinks it comes under the word banter. He said in an interview that the bbc were looking for a northern sports presenter, i would have thought the bbc had a bigger criteria than the accent to look at.

Theres more to a presenter than hiding their allegencies. He is always making little digs at the guests he has on, he thinks its funny. It gets irritating quick and i think he thinks it comes under the word banter. He said in an interview that the bbc were looking for a northern sports presenter, i would have thought the bbc had a bigger criteria than the accent to look at.
You need to get out more !!

You can cross Alex Scott off that list, and Jenas for that matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.