MotD

Lineker is one of the best presenters out there and gets paid accordingly.

As and when he calls it a day or his day is called, I assume Mark Chapman would be the natural successor.
That's a good shout. MOTD2 is an easier watch than the saturday night main version, in my opinion. It's less formal, but not stupidly so.

Lineker's massive salary is collected by burly debt collectors knocking on the doors of single parent families on the poorest Council estates in the country.

He further bolsters his income selling crisps to the already obese inhabitants on the same council estates.

He has the worst 'beard' I've ever seen on a man. In fact not just men, I've seen grannies with more luxuriant facial hair.

Puns don't work. 400 years ago they didn't work for Shakespeare in the Globe and they don't work in the 21st century either.

To be clear I don't like the ****.

I'm also not sure why anyone would listen to any of these ex players or presenters. If you have to watch a game on telly, turn on the box with one minute to go, do something else at half time, and turn it off at full time.

There's no such thing as a good pundit. They're all stealing a living.

I'm sensing you're not his biggest fan.

Lineker's massive salary is collected by burly debt collectors knocking on the doors of single parent families on the poorest Council estates in the country.

He further bolsters his income selling crisps to the already obese inhabitants on the same council estates.

He has the worst 'beard' I've ever seen on a man. In fact not just men, I've seen grannies with more luxuriant facial hair.

Puns don't work. 400 years ago they didn't work for Shakespeare in the Globe and they don't work in the 21st century either.

To be clear I don't like the ****.

I'm also not sure why anyone would listen to any of these ex players or presenters. If you have to watch a game on telly, turn on the box with one minute to go, do something else at half time, and turn it off at full time.

There's no such thing as a good pundit. They're all stealing a living.
But he does speak highly of D10S. It’s a balancing act.

Funnily enough I’ve always thought the complete opposite in Martin Keown’s case.

On the face of it, he appears to be quite eloquently spoken. In comparison to the majority of footballers at least.

It’s only when you take notice of the actual words he’s speaking that you realise virtually every single one of them is unadulterated fucking nonsense.
100% correct.

A lot of the Neanderthal's gibberish are unmeant portmanteaus with no meaning as he appears to struggle with words that he's heard and which he thinks he knows the meaning of, but his attempted pronunciation gets mangled and he turns the word into another similar one with a totally different meaning whenever he opens his mouth,

and then just he slings a "for sure" in at the end of every sentence.

100% correct.

A lot of the Neanderthal's gibberish are unmeant portmanteaus with no meaning as he appears to struggle with words that he's heard and which he thinks he knows the meaning of, but his attempted pronunciation gets mangled and he turns the word into another similar one with a totally different meaning whenever he opens his mouth,

and then just he slings a "for sure" in at the end of every sentence.

I don’t know who started it but they all seem to have caught it now and finish every other sentence with ‘by the way’

I counter it with a mumbled ‘fuck off’ each and every time.

I forgot about that!

So funny. Talking to a Boro player in the truck not long after his red card

I’ve just been watching the pundit bit (not footballing part) of MOTD from last night.

Joe Hart did extremely well I thought. Very articulate, no giggling, appeared very confident with no nerves.
All in all a great addition to the pundits. Long may he reign. :-)
Agreed, I also thought he brought the new aspect of a goalkeeper’s point of view. The Pickford analysis of why some would be critical of his positioning was wrong due to the position of the attackers and defensive blockers.

Hopefully he’ll be able to show how hard it is to be a keeper at City at some point and shut the Ederson haters up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.