MOTD2

ono said:
Stillsy said:
edited to make us look shit.

wat they dont understand is by them showing non of our chances isnt going to take 3 points away the stupid twats
Annoyed how they didn't show the non-foul made by Tevez where Dowd gave a free-kick when Tevez turned one of their lads brilliantly. Without that foul, Blackpool don't score the first goal. Not shown Silva's shot which hit the post either.

Thought that at the time.

The fans wearnt too happy? I don't recall many people having a go at him??

Like how they froze the pass for Blackpool's first goal just a little bit before he struck it so the player looked level.

Like how they didn't show the joke of a free-kick Blackpool got which stopped us from breaking with the ball about 10 seconds before their goal as well.

Wankers.

They can show what they want....We won. It doesnt matter.

Dixon is right thou. its 8 games. Far too early to be talking about winning titles.

We had some luck with decisions against Newcastle and again today.

If we are still in the top 2 within 2 points of Chelsea after 30 games then we can get excited. Until then we are 3 points ahead of 3 of our main rivals for a top 4 place. according to some on here, Rags, Arsenal and Spuds are having dire seasons...On that basis, if they click then we have to stay fully focused.

Today we were poor for 65 minutes and got the rub of the green

Meddler said:
I don't think Tevez was offside for the first either, I honestly don't
His torso was i think, which is a pretty wierd thing to actually consider being offside, even though officially i think it is. Tevez was leaning into an offside position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.