MOTD2

Bollocks he was clearly offside, but i am hardly gutted it wasnt given.

So lets not get all rag like and deny we get decisions, the ones we have bemoaned them getting since the creation of the premiership.

not on motd2 but when sky news showed the goals this morning that haggard old dog jackie beltrao said that tevez scored the second "following a series of trips and possible fouls." wtf?

Pigeonho said:
Even in the aftermath of a fine victory, people continue to believe the media are against us. I find it quite staggering to be honest. No matter what we win in the future, Blackpool v City will always get less air time than the Merseyside Derby, and its a bit sad that people have to be told this. If it gets people this wound up and convinced that people are against us, I don't know why people bother following the club, as its can't be healthy to think like that, it simply cannot.

Is your one man mission not tiring?

(I am not saying I don't agree with you but jeez, you don't seem able to let anything go)

I thought the blackpool goal was correctly ruled offside, as he clearly attempted to play it, but had it been given i could also understand why even though id be annoyed.

Tevez was wrongly ruled onside, although the initial camera angle made it seem much worse because of the angle it was on, but should still not have been given.

For Tevez's second, i don't believe it was a foul, more just unlucky. If we hadn't scored from it nobody would care.

And as for Ian Holloway, i used to find him entertaining but now i just get the feeling he is playing on how the media love him. It used to be all off the cuff remarks but nowadays its more like he says things to get the reaction.

It also concerns me slightly that it is taken all that luck to win us the game. I'm chuffed we have done it, just like Newcastle but i'd feel more confident if we put a classy performance in and smash 6 past Arsenal next week.

I thought Blackpool's goal should have stood, and I thought Tevez was offisde. You can see why Holloway was pissed off- rightly so, I felt.

Still, I'm not sobbing into me brew, luck is relative and the woodwork at their end had copped for it. Silva's goal was worthy of winning any football match. And as chappie above says, what are we going to be like come December when the team starts to solidify into something a little more coherent?

I actually thought the credits for Big Mal were nicely done, and they deserve credit for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.