MOTD2

that was hilarious dietmar hamann has never had a hamstring or calf strain and lee dixon said no wonder have you seen how fast he runs !.lee dixon still not sure about us yet therse a long way to go .i agree at times today we played like strangers not a team bridge looked dodgy lescott cant jump and we lacked drive in the midfield would have like to see zabelletta given a game there.the plus points obviously silva showing his class and running the game and tevez absolutely outstanding.cant wait for ballotelli to play i think he will give us some power up front.be interesting to see the line up for thursday.

Nice piece at the end for Big Mal, would love a screen saver of the last picture of him with the fist sign. class!

lancs blue said:
Meddler said:
I don't think Tevez was offside for the first either, I honestly don't
He was, I was absolutely bang in line at the ground and he was clearly offside.

thanks for your "super ref" opinion.

bang in line!! bang wrong son.

mr t said:
Torres looked timid again today - not played well since he cut all his hair off.
...and for a long time before that...am I actually the only one to not rate him? He played well a season or so ago but now I think its time people realised he's weak mentally and dropped the 'emporers new clothes' treatment.Injuries or not he just doesnt cut it for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.