MOTD2

I thought that MOTD2 and Football Focus, who showed the same or a very similar tribute, did Big Mal proud.

Apart from the fact that their coverage made it look as if Blackpool had the bulk of the game I thought that the comments by the two pundits were reasonably fair.

But that could be because I don't really care what anyone in the media thinks, or says, we are SECOND in the league and some of our passing in the second half once we had Silva on was awesome.

Eccles Blue said:
Apart from the fact that their coverage made it look as if Blackpool had the bulk of the game

They did have the bulk of the game,was it the 66th minute when Silva came on....?

The Jimmy Saville reference was a disgrace,however,the tribute clip was a nice touch.

to be honest I was expecting up to come on second with the other game being a derby....no big deal

Meddler said:
I don't think Tevez was offside for the first either, I honestly don't
I own a few pair of these as well but even I noticed he was offside by at least 2 foot.
ac006.jpg

lol

mr t said:
Torres looked timid again today - not played well since he cut all his hair off.

He looks like he is on witness protection. Like Rafa did something rude to him, and he has re-invented himself. It looks like it was the authority's doing too, rather than personal choice. In other words, like a rescue dog after a shave and a wash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.