MOTD2

like most people these days the offside rule now perplexes me. when the ball is about to be crossed carlos is offside. but thru' my alcohol haze i thought it brushed the blackpool players leg before reaching him. therefore is he not played onside? and i thought the blackpool goal was rightly disallowed as the player who was offside made a play for the ball. but then again i thought arteta and huddlestone's goals should have been ruled out as well. remember joey barton at portsmouth i think with a 25 yarder ruled out because another city player was in an offside position even tho' the ball flew into the net nowhere near him.

Blue Magpie said:
Murray and his producers at MOTD should hang their heads in shame - how on earth would you not work out that the bloke with the big cigar was acting out an iconic tribute to Big Mal and reference it to Jimmy bloody Saville?

Amateurish mistake albeit they were partially forgiven in my book by at least doing a decent little tribute to the big man, unlike Sky who seemed to broadly ignore it.

You know the rules - if it happened before 1991 it didn't happen!

Good Lad Dietmar: positive comments and accurate IMO.
Colin Murray: Do you see Man City as realistic challengers to Chelsea in this seasons title race?
Dietmar Hamann:I Wasn’t to sure at the start of the season because it all started a bit to quickly for him. But the way they play now,Mancini has gelled them together really quickly, they defend very well and don’t concede many goals, it was unusual for them to concede two today, and obviously with Tevez,Silva,Wright phillips,yaya toure,they have so many options going forward, I think they have the best squad in the premier league, and if you get them playing together and disciplined and gelling together, which I think he has then they are serious title contenders.

clapping.gif

That was me with the cigar. My mate brought a few with him so I tried to hand it it Tevez when he scored but there were too many Blues going bananas down at the front. I've just watched MOTD2 back now, fair play to them it was a moving tribute to Big Mal - I really don't get how they didn't link the cigar and him though!

Let's hope Blackpool stay up this season - cracking away day and a decent side to boot.

Balti said:
So which game from today comes first? The one with the teams in the Top4 like they always did when their 'Big4' favourites were involved or the scouse relegation clash?

What a feckin surprise. A meaningless relegation clash with two shit teams gets shown first.

YCMIU.
It's the most known derby in the country, followed by ours.

Liverpool have been in the news all week.

This might sound like I'm saying Liverpool and Everton have a divine right in this league, but they "shouldn't" be down there.

Plus, their's was a much more entertaining game. Ours only kicked in to life after 68' minutes.

Even in the aftermath of a fine victory, people continue to believe the media are against us. I find it quite staggering to be honest. No matter what we win in the future, Blackpool v City will always get less air time than the Merseyside Derby, and its a bit sad that people have to be told this. If it gets people this wound up and convinced that people are against us, I don't know why people bother following the club, as its can't be healthy to think like that, it simply cannot.

Balti said:
When did they ever mention ManYoo/ Scousers/ Chelski £xxx million billion vs whoever 25 million

Hypocritical coonts

On the day Chelsea thrashed 'Pool I suspect that there was little reference to the money CFC have stumped up for their team or the billions Roman has squirted into the club.

It is tired lazy journalism that tells me more about the supporting prefences of the hack than it does about what the journo is actually watching or reporting on.

There is a light said:
That was me with the cigar. My mate brought a few with him so I tried to hand it it Tevez when he scored but there were too many Blues going bananas down at the front. I've just watched MOTD2 back now, fair play to them it was a moving tribute to Big Mal - I really don't get how they didn't link the cigar and him though!

Let's hope Blackpool stay up this season - cracking away day and a decent side to boot.

Jacko?

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
There is a light said:

Jacko?

Yeah, who is this?<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:09 am --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
Even in the aftermath of a fine victory, people continue to believe the media are against us. I find it quite staggering to be honest. No matter what we win in the future, Blackpool v City will always get less air time than the Merseyside Derby, and its a bit sad that people have to be told this. If it gets people this wound up and convinced that people are against us, I don't know why people bother following the club, as its can't be healthy to think like that, it simply cannot.

A bit ott perhaps, but you are right in that many Blues are paranoid about the media and a Merseyside derby will always be a bigger match than City v Blackpool - it is ridiculous to even think otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.