MOTD2

Although that dyke got the decision correct I think she guessed as she didn't stick the flag up until the ball was in the net....why not raise as the cross came in ?

Hansen is a ****. Mario Balotelli is not a world beater he is a distraction. Said the ame about Robinho why does he hate us so much?.

Sky Blue said:
Although that dyke got the decision correct I think she guessed as she didn't stick the flag up until the ball was in the net....why not raise as the cross came in ?
If Richards didn't touch it, it would have stood, but he became active once he headed it...I think

I don't Jonathan Pearce noticed it go in though the fat nob

Sky Blue said:

And they say things even themselves out over a season?..like fuck they do,we were due today regardless of it being offside

AntonDonJuan said:
Sky Blue said:
If Richards didn't touch it, it would have stood, but he became active once he headed it...I think

I don't Jonathan Pearce noticed it go in though the fat nob

Fair enough but she should have flagged when he headed it....I think her arse went and she got lucky.

didactic said:
Hansen is a ****. Mario Balotelli is not a world beater he is a distraction. Said the ame about Robinho why does he hate us so much?.

He's a tit.

What I would like to see is a proper analysis of all the fouls made against mario and why the ref didn't give any.

He was elbowed in the back of the head today and it was on camera but not shown on MOTD.

The result was disappointing but the coverage is much worse.

didactic said:

Because he's a bitter twat...it should have been us,it should have been us...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.