MOTD2

Sky Blue said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Sky Blue said:
Although that dyke got the decision correct I think she guessed as she didn't stick the flag up until the ball was in the net....why not raise as the cross came in ?
If Richards didn't touch it, it would have stood, but he became active once he headed it...I think

I don't Jonathan Pearce noticed it go in though the fat nob

Fair enough but she should have flagged when he headed it....I think her arse went and she got lucky.

Tbh I think you're wrong and you're just looking for an excuse to blame her for what was an excellent decision. As a linesmen (I know, I was a linesmen today for a local cup semi) you're tought not to flag till the person becomes active. When micah heads it he became active so she put her flag up. Not a chance she guessed.

He makes me sick the fat rag loving twat, when they beat Chelsea at the swamp in his commentary he described one of there goals as slightly offside! Oh well that's ok then! Yet today he said Micah was offside with what sounded like pure relief the smarmy rag bastard

eshiers1 said:
Sky Blue said:
AntonDonJuan said:
If Richards didn't touch it, it would have stood, but he became active once he headed it...I think

I don't Jonathan Pearce noticed it go in though the fat nob

Fair enough but she should have flagged when he headed it....I think her arse went and she got lucky.

Tbh I think you're wrong and you're just looking for an excuse to blame her for what was an excellent decision. As a linesmen (I know, I was a linesmen today for a local cup semi) you're tought not to flag till the person becomes active. When micah heads it he became active so she put her flag up. Not a chance she guessed.

She put the flag up when the ball was nestling in the net....that is my beef!

Wait a minute is the Young decision not the same as the Mario one???

Please someone explain?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.