Mother and daughter jailed

Our media are very much covering up many stories - I would guess under government influence. You are more than welcome to disagree

I agree that the media does cover up many stories, there are many, many neutral to good things that happen on a daily basis up and down this country, but that doesn't create fear and hatred though does it?

I don't think there's another poster on this forum who types more abuse at someone than him. And all because folk have different views.

Can you point to where I’ve abused him?

I said if you think both situations are the same then you’re either ignorant or biased.

That hardly constitutes abuse and is within the forum CoC.

He is biased, quite clearly.

You’ve spent your time following me around the forum twisting things I’ve said... for example when I said I have a problem with the word Islamaphobia as it can be used to silence people merely criticising the religion.

You then have taken that forward and twisted it into me saying I don’t believe bigotry/racism towards Asian people exists, which is obviously utterly ridiculous.

That’s why I’ve been short with you in the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.