Moths, wasps and spiders..

Wasps are important pollinators and they eat greenfly. All good until you want to sit out with a beer.
The slugs you refer to are probably Portuguese. They invaded a few years ago but seem to be dying away now. We had loads eating our hostas, but none this year.
Did the slugs come over on boats? And more importantly, were they put up in FIVE STAR HOTELS?

Ah yeah mate, I want nothing more than to see a spider tortured for hours, begging for death long before it comes!!! Hahaha

Cats are only marginally less of **** than the squirrel that is currently stripping my walnut tree and has been for a week now. They’re not even ready yet for another month. I hope it gets indigestion. Will forget where it puts them because no squirrel needs that many nuts. I believe @kaz7 says Merlin is a bit of a squirrel killer, my cats just stare at it for 30 seconds before going back to eating and sleeping for the rest of the day. The dogs chase it but never get close.
Ha, he has killed and eaten three to date , gave himself a really poorly bowel after the first one but he never learns , he is lightening quick and runs up and down trees and can jump really high . If he wants you then your time is up , little twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.