Moths, wasps and spiders..

It's called a taint. That way we only need one word for men and women.
Using your version we would also need snarse or varse.
I always thought it was "Biffins Bridge"

It's another indicator of widespread biodiversity loss globally we are going through. Look at the data of the number of species lost since 1970, it's so disheartening...

Hi all: For the 2nd successive year I've got a plague of tiny black flies starting from the kitchen and refuse sacks. . Any tips for getting rid on a permanent basis. I'm currently zapping the bastards with a hand held steam cleaner nozzle jet. No sarky comments like tip a ton of shit in the bedroom.

Hi all: For the 2nd successive year I've got a plague of tiny black flies starting from the kitchen and refuse sacks. . Any tips for getting rid on a permanent basis. I'm currently zapping the bastards with a hand held steam cleaner nozzle jet. No sarky comments like tip a ton of shit in the bedroom.
I have the same, been trying smoke bombs, fly spray, had rentokil out now success yet,ill give the steamer a try 2

I accidentally annoyed this b*stard yesterday whilst repotting a plant for the boss.....

It was over 5 inches long, I nearly left a lump I'm my undies, it was right up for a fight

IMG_20240605_160039_854-02.jpeg

Last edited:
Hopefully they're fruit flies....clean down area and throw food away, put out a glass of cider vinegar. Apparantly they like cider ( apples ) so are drawn to it and drown. If they're black flies, run to the hills and dont look back.

You wouldnt last 2 days in Florida!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.