• David Silva

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Kevin De Bruyne

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Sergio Aguero

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm gonna be a bit left field with my choice today and go for...............Jesus Navas. Not necessarily his attacking play but his defensive work was unbelievable. Several posters have gone for Sagna, but without Jesus' help the right flank would have been wide open on several occasions. The lad was up and down all night and his last action was clearing the ball out of defence before tear arsing after it all the way back to their keeper.
Not sexy, not spectacular, but very very effective.

I thought it was a toss up between Clichy, Mangala and Fernandinho. Clichy had a fantastic game. One of the best I have ever seen him play. Mangala was superb and manhandled Ibra. Fernandinho simply shone like a beacon in the middle. He has the most incredible engine to run tirelessly for 90 minutes.

Very honourable mentions to every other player. Just a great team effort all round.

I'm gonna be a bit left field with my choice today and go for...............Jesus Navas. Not necessarily his attacking play but his defensive work was unbelievable. Several posters have gone for Sagna, but without Jesus' help the right flank would have been wide open on several occasions. The lad was up and down all night and his last action was clearing the ball out of defence before tear arsing after it all the way back to their keeper.
Not sexy, not spectacular, but very very effective.

As always! His work gets very little praise from the majority on here.
It seems it's all our defensive players that are getting all the nominations, shuts all those up saying that the defence would be our weakness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daily Fail's player ratings:
Hart - 7
Sagna - 6
Mangala - 6.5
Otamendi - 7
Clichy - 6.5
Fernandinho - 7
Fernando - 6.5
Navas - 6
De Bruyne - 8
Silva - 7
Aguero - 6.5

Very harsh ratings, thought we would have been given some credit for last night....

Daily Fail's player ratings:
Hart - 7
Sagna - 6
Mangala - 6.5
Otamendi - 7
Clichy - 6.5
Fernandinho - 7
Fernando - 6.5
Navas - 6
De Bruyne - 8
Silva - 7
Aguero - 6.5

Very harsh ratings, thought we would have been given some credit for last night....
This shows they know nothing at all. Clichy was excellent last night, he was better the KDB really!!

My ratings for your pleasure:

Hart 10 (what on earth could he have done better last night??)
Sagna 7
Otamendi 7
Mangala 9
Clichy 8
Fernando 8
Fernandinho 8
De Bruyne 9
Silva 7
Navas 8 (immense work rate)
Agüero 8 (despite missed penalty)

So, Hart is the logical motm but given KdB's impact (two goals in spite of just coming back after LT injury) I rate his performance as highly.

Especially how you could rate Otamendi higher than Mangala is beyond me.
And how on earth can you not score Hart more than a 7???? He was a 10, no discussion.

Not the full ten! I noticed he missed a clear throw to Sagna late on that Baccers would have taken eighty yards and smashed in off the underside of the bar!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.