Motorhome life?

What gets me is so many of these lay-bies stink of stale urine, you can smell it as soon as you pull up and there's no doubt even worse hidden in the nearby bushes and long grass... and yet these scummers park up for extended periods in them, cook their meals in them etc
Can I ask why you think people with on-board toilets and showers are ignoring the facilities they spent a LOT of money on to piss behind a Bush?
Seem strange, or maybe it isn't people in motorhomes doing these things?

Can I ask why you think people with on-board toilets and showers are ignoring the facilities they spent a LOT of money on to piss behind a Bush?
I have heard it said that it's often the people with the most expensive motorhomes that don't like utilising their on board facilities and are just as likely to be pissing and shitting in bushes instead.

Has anyone ever thought about living in a motorhome and renting out their house instead, given the right circumstances?

Just out of interest, I had a look, crunched some numbers, and if I bought a motorhome, and rented out my house, I’d be better off by 15,000-20,000 a year. Within 5 years I could make anywhere between 75,000-100,000.
If you're mortgage free in a modest house that doesn't come with huge utility bills and high council tax then I'd have thought house living is probably cheaper than motorhome living.

You need to pay site fees in order to unload your turds.

Same reason as travellers shit in playing fields.

You're probably right though it's not people with motorhomes for leisure purposes and people living in vans because they can't afford to rent a room.

Has anyone ever thought about living in a motorhome and renting out their house instead, given the right circumstances?

Just out of interest, I had a look, crunched some numbers, and if I bought a motorhome, and rented out my house, I’d be better off by 15,000-20,000 a year. Within 5 years I could make anywhere between 75,000-100,000.
You only live full time in a motorhome if your house has been repossesed......;)

What gets me is so many of these lay-bies stink of stale urine, you can smell it as soon as you pull up and there's no doubt even worse hidden in the nearby bushes and long grass... and yet these scummers park up for extended periods in them, cook their meals in them etc
So you pull up as well and use the piss soaking facilities ?

So you pull up as well and use the piss soaking facilities ?
No but I may occasionally use a lay by for their intended purpose... to briefly stop and stretch my legs or check my load is secure or dispose of my latest victim etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.