Motorhome life?

Why not buy a work’s van and kit it out in full camper mode inside? Able to then stealth park it anywhere.

Spending a lot of time driving around here I fully endorse this, the mess that some...not by any means all..... leave is disgusting and a hazard to wildlife etc.
What gets me is so many of these lay-bies stink of stale urine, you can smell it as soon as you pull up and there's no doubt even worse hidden in the nearby bushes and long grass... and yet these scummers park up for extended periods in them, cook their meals in them etc

What gets me is so many of these lay-bies stink of stale urine, you can smell it as soon as you pull up and there's no doubt even worse hidden in the nearby bushes and long grass... and yet these scummers park up for extended periods in them, cook their meals in them etc
By law ( I have read....) you can park up and sleep but you can't put up awnings, tables, chairs etc. In other word you can't conduct camping activities outside of the vehicle in a public layby.
Passed one this morning in a layby, a small 3 door hatchback with sheets over the windows. Very cheap holiday if you're that way inclined....

Last edited:
Passed one this morning in a layby, a small 3 door hatchback with sheets over the windows. Very cheap holiday if you're that way inclined....
Or a travelling murderer on the run...

So apart from the lay-by killers, shit-chuckers and influencers making tik-toks, anything else to recommend the experience?

Has anyone ever thought about living in a motorhome and renting out their house instead, given the right circumstances?

Just out of interest, I had a look, crunched some numbers, and if I bought a motorhome, and rented out my house, I’d be better off by 15,000-20,000 a year. Within 5 years I could make anywhere between 75,000-100,000.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.