Motorhome life?

I had a Bessacarr E495 which was 6th berth for a few years then traded it in and got a Hymer Sunlight, love every second of it, not as cheap a thing to do as it was 7/8 years ago because the more popular its got the more fees etc have gone up

Not got a problem with anyone living a motorhome life as long as they always park somewhere with access to proper facilities ie TOILETS.

The degenerate scum who park up in remote lay-bies and parking areas before defecating in the bushes and grass verges are subhuman though and deserve to die a slow and painful death.

Not got a problem with anyone living a motorhome life as long as they always park somewhere with access to proper facilities ie TOILETS.

The degenerate scum who park up in remote lay-bies and parking areas before defecating in the bushes and grass verges are subhuman though and deserve to die a slow and painful death.
Spending a lot of time driving around here I fully endorse this, the mess that some...not by any means all..... leave is disgusting and a hazard to wildlife etc.

We got a composting toilet, not one of the cassette’s, works well. And therefore we don’t empty crap all over the place. I gather the NC250 is bad.

A friend of mine did this maybe 20 years ago when it was very cheap to have a pitch. She loved it to begin with but soon yearned for more space and got cabin fever (she was on her own too so imagine a couple living in it) and then the winter came.......
Very cold.....
She bought it for like £42,000 and the same dealer bought it back 9 months later (and not many more miles on it) for £29K

I had a good shag in it though (and like to think she did too ;)
She did. Just not the same day you did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.