Mount Everest deaths

Some people are idiots. 2 separate occasions since Covid I've advised groups of tourists here that due to weather and conditions they shouldn't go anywhere fucking near Carantuohill and 2 times they've had to be rescued. After my straight up telling them I've been up that mountain more than 50 times and in conditions like that I wouldn't go fucking near it.

Some people are idiots. 2 separate occasions since Covid I've advised groups of tourists here that due to weather and conditions they shouldn't go anywhere fucking near Carantuohill and 2 times they've had to be rescued. After my straight up telling them I've been up that mountain more than 50 times and in conditions like that I wouldn't go fucking near it.
Sound advice. Problem with Everest is that the tourists are paying maybe £50k a pop to be taken to the top. There’s a lot of pressure on the guides to get them up there and people with the cash aren’t normally ones that like to be told they can’t do something

Sound advice. Problem with Everest is that the tourists are paying maybe £50k a pop to be taken to the top. There’s a lot of pressure on the guides to get them up there and people with the cash aren’t normally ones that like to be told they can’t do something
The lads who do the boats out to the Skelligs here are family friends, they're often booked out months in advance by people travelling halfway round the world to go out to the rocks (especially since star wars). If the weather isn't suitable, they offer a refund or the next available date, you could offer them a million and that boat still won't be leaving the harbour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.