Mount Everest deaths

I am terrified of heights so not for me , standing on the first rung of a step ladder brings me out in a sweat

Cant see why people do it when there is a high chance you will die and stay up there forever

Better to live one day as a tiger than a 1000 years as a sheep.

If I remember rightly, Nepal issued something like 450 permits to climb Everest this Spring. With all the support, guides etc, it meant about 900 people would be climbing the mountain.

Crazy.

Haven't been there for about 12 months. The last meal we had there was very good, as was the beer.

Must go again soon!
Not been since pre covid and it varied so much from great to average and it always seems to be changing hands. Nice place in the right place and they get a lot of shooting parties in there, there are pheasants everywhere.

Not been since pre covid and it varied so much from great to average and it always seems to be changing hands. Nice place in the right place and they get a lot of shooting parties in there, there are pheasants everywhere.
Shooting parties? Is it in America?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.