Mourinho and Madrid

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Ryinho said:
Just coming back from the game now, and im still in disbelief and how many times they were diving and just their general time wasting you just don't expect from a world class team which they showed in the first half. Don't think the ref helped as he just let them have foul after foul.

Mourinho is a cock don't want him anywhere near this club if Mancini was to go, and glad the fans let him know it

The thing that annoys me most about this kind of thing, is that the fucking supine referees fall for it every fucking time. It's a contact sport, and EVERY contact in the second half was rendered as a foul. I thought at the beginning with an Italian referee we might see a little bit of impartiality but as the second half got underway it was clear he was from The Collina School of Whistling! Bloody washout.

Well done, City, a couple of defensive mistakes, and rank bad reffing and we are done. Well played tonight, yer deserved better!
I watch a hell of a lot of other European leagues and they don't play football, they play free-kicks-for-fuck-all-ball; give me the Prem refs any day of the week over the Euro refs who think footy is a non-contact sport. European football is a game for nancy boy fairies and its infuriating to watch and even more infuriating that the Euro refs fall for absolutely everything.

Totally agree, buts it's what we lack and I say that reluctantly.

We need a player that can run/dribble at pace and win the free kicks that get opposition players booked, put under pressure and create set piece situations.

That is what all the best sides have and it is the way the game has gone.

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Totally agree, buts it's what we lack and I say that reluctantly.

We need a player that can run/dribble at pace and win the free kicks that get opposition players booked, put under pressure and create set piece situations.

That is what all the best sides have and it is the way the game has gone.
I reluctantly agree with this. I want to see City win, and it would help us.

I can't stand it, can't say we would have been doing any different if we were in their position. 10 men, and a draw which was enough to take us through, we would have been all for time wasting.
As for diving. Every team in the game does it, us included but not to that extent to be fair.
I'd rather lose honestly than win through cheating, but I think I'm out on the raft by myself in that case.

I can't stand Mourinho. Everything that is wrong with the game is him. I would rather go back to the old days than have him involved in the club. He's poison.

I love that we've done so well and we've won the premiership and qualified for the CL, it's just things were a lot more simple when we were average joe, not saying I miss worring about relegation, but I think we lost something along the way. Something which I'd sure love to get back.
Among many things, was the simple appreciation for the good things, now we demand better, like it's our God given right.

good post op

for all his success he is a disgusting manager. his players throw themselves to the floor at nothing and aren t shy at dishing a bit out! horrible manager who i would never want at my club..his win at all costs aint pretty and i would rather lose gallantly than cheat

I like Mourinho. I've never made a secret of that. My opinion which is likely biased to be honest is that Madrid were divers before Mourinho, divers with Mourinho, and divers after he leaves.

taconinja said:
I like Mourinho. I've never made a secret of that. My opinion which is likely biased to be honest is that Madrid were divers before Mourinho, divers with Mourinho, and divers after he leaves.

Chelsea were terrible for it when he was manager there.
I agree that Real Madrid players do dive, but he brought it to Chelsea, which then spread to the rest of the premiership like never before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.