Mourinho and Madrid

I hate a lot of the things he does, but I quite like Jose.

Loved his wave after the fuck off Mourinho chant the other night, the man certainly has personality.

Don't want him at our club, and I don't want us ever to resort to the dark arts that he specializes in. No amount of success is worth that.

After today's matches Real Madrid could be 11 points behind Barcelona and 8 points behind Athletico Madrid.

This is a test of his managerial quality.

I watched Mourinho Real Madrid last night they were poor against Betis.It took a lot out of them getting a draw at Manchester City on wednesday.Mourinho wasnt as happy last night.Chuckle Chuckle

Its -8 in Madrid right now

They are expected to drop to -11 later this evening.

Valencia, Fair conditions ;)

malg said:
I hated him on the night but looking back he just done what was needed. If Mancini did leave I'd certainly take Mourinho.
relax with are new barcelona connection its impossible for mouriniho to ever manage city

José is probably the best manager there is, no point in arguing that fact.

I watched the Sunday Supplement, and Martin Lipton (who is really annoying me just by opening his mouth, no matter what he's talking about) said, that he thought what we achieved this season, José would take over as our manager this summer.

What's that all about? I haven't heard anything remotely suggesting this.

Matt the Giant said:
José is probably the best manager there is, no point in arguing that fact.

I watched the Sunday Supplement, and Martin Lipton (who is really annoying me just by opening his mouth, no matter what he's talking about) said, that he thought what we achieved this season, José would take over as our manager this summer.

What's that all about? I haven't heard anything remotely suggesting this.
Typical sports journalist clueless who knows nothing other than he makes an idiot of himself in the media!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR0BzEeyTik&feature=share&list=PLCB802D8F26E88F2A[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.