Mourinho and Madrid

He's a fantastic manager and a complete cock. We've had plenty who weren't the first but definitely matched him on the second.

Part of me would love to see what he could do with us but another part would be horrified at having a manager like him who thought he was the story.

GaudinoMotors said:
If those 2 excuses for sportsmen arrived I think a lot would struggle to get behind them.

Did you struggle to get behind Bellamy Robinho ? Just curious... and it's an honest question - i'm not having a dig ...

GaudinoMotors said:
I think you uderestimate the morality of the majority. If those 2 excuses for sportsmen arrived I think a lot would struggle to get behind them.

That isn't how it works in football, mate. City fans always get behind a new manager. Alan Ball and Brian Horton's appointments were greeted with horror on announcement but they were warmly greeted and given a chance. And they weren't the best manager in the world.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I didnt think he did acknowledge it, and he was in front of me

Sheepishly held his hand up and turned to the South Stand to acknowledge it. Got a cheer.

He couldn't have issued any more come and get me messages over the last 48 hours to our owners with his loaded comments.

Until such day he ever manages the scum, he will always be The Man.

If that ever happens, he will become dead to me.

I did notice Tolm, but kept it off the forum as is was too busy fighting all-comers on the 352 and the holocaust.

"I would have lost my job if I'd done this badly with this team".

I still retain hope ;-)

Mourinho - A New Hope - Episode Three.

The Empire continues to stall as Darth Lord Mourinho weighs up his options.

The Rebellion, lead by the Blue Alliance, eventually discovers, masked uncovered, he was a good Jedi Knight after all.

Order is restored to the Galaxy, Mancini looking on, all ghostly apparition, smiling next to Hughes and Sven, waving a job well done Jose!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8[/youtube]

BillyShears said:
GaudinoMotors said:
If those 2 excuses for sportsmen arrived I think a lot would struggle to get behind them.

Did you struggle to get behind Bellamy Robinho ? Just curious... and it's an honest question - i'm not having a dig ...

Yep - It did - but eventually I did like Bellamy how could you not with the effort and example he put it - but then he's not a narcissistic diving cheat.
Robhino ?- never thought he fitted in and at the end was glad to see him go.

GaudinoMotors said:
crystal_mais said:
GaudinoMotors said:
He's long enough in the tooth to know that City fans would never tolerate his antics - he's better suited down the road where there are no principles.

That lot that have a load of success and potentially the largest football brand in the world.

What's that got to do with the price of milk?

Whether they have principles or not they would aim for the best to keep them up there. You pointed out their principles - I pointed out no matter what there principles are - look at what they have achieved.

I think I'd rather have my eyes put out than have him or Ronaldo at this club.

I like to think that despite all the wealth our owner has brought to this club he recognises the inherent integrity that runs through it. To bring in people like Mourinho and Ronaldo would sully that integrity.

Unlike the plastics down the road we don't support this club for trophies. Yes they are a nice icing on the cake, but would we really want to win them with a team playing like RM did last night. I know I wouldn't. I will happily stick with Mancini and players like Kompany and Zab and Silva and Aguero who embody what this club is all about.

Didsbury Dave said:
GaudinoMotors said:
I think you uderestimate the morality of the majority. If those 2 excuses for sportsmen arrived I think a lot would struggle to get behind them.

That isn't how it works in football, mate. City fans always get behind a new manager. Alan Ball and Brian Horton's appointments were greeted with horror on announcement but they were warmly greeted and given a chance. And they weren't the best manager in the world.

Thanks for explaining how football works mate. City fans get behind the TEAM - as you do.

woolleyback blue said:
I think I'd rather have my eyes put out than have him or Ronaldo at this club.

I like to think that despite all the wealth our owner has brought to this club he recognises the inherent integrity that runs through it. To bring in people like Mourinho and Ronaldo would sully that integrity.

Unlike the plastics down the road we don't support this club for trophies. Yes they are a nice icing on the cake, but would we really want to win them with a team playing like RM did last night. I know I wouldn't. I will happily stick with Mancini and players like Kompany and Zab and Silva and Aguero who embody what this club is all about.

So can I ask you would substitute trophies and success just so we can be nice an not cause a shit storm every now and again

I tell you the players you have mentioned and others want success and trophies otherwise they will piss off ala half the Arsenal lot. Then what

Maybe I'm just a ruthless heartless thick twat here - for me the stature we now have in world football - we should be aiming for the best and nothing but.

BillyShears said:
GaudinoMotors said:

I'm a blue, I want City to succeed.
I'd clap Peter Sutcliffe if he scored thirty a season!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.