Mourinho and Madrid

I was encouraged by Jose acknowledging the chanting towards him.

He was a little sheepish, dare say, embarrassed for us, knowing we are a job that he covets right up there.

Don't worry, I'm sure it will be forgiveness all round if he ever rocks up here one day!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

He was a little sheepish, dare say, embarrassed for us, knowing we are a job that he covets right up there.

Don't worry, I'm sure it will be forgiveness all round if he ever rocks up here one day!

I didnt think he did acknowledge it, and he was in front of me

tolmie's hairdoo said:

So is that Benitez, Guardiola and Mourinho who all want to manage us? :s

Hate watching Mourinho's team, would rather stick with RM

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I found it embarrasing to be honest - Only because I like the guy and would like him to manage City one day

Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

So is that Benitez, Guardiola and Mourinho who all want to manage us? :s

Hate watching Mourinho's team, would rather stick a rusty screwdriver up my arse!

crystal_mais said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I found it embarrasing to be honest - Only because I like the guy and would like him to manage City one day

He's long enough in the tooth to know that he'd be straight from zero to hero if he ever rocked up. That's football.

Didsbury Dave said:
crystal_mais said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

He's long enough in the tooth to know that he'd be straight from zero to hero if he ever rocked up. That's football.
That parasite would never ever be my hero!

Caveman said:
Didsbury Dave said:
crystal_mais said:

That parasite would never ever be my hero!
Agreed, hate the **** even more than slur purple nose.
The most arrogant twat in world football and the only way I can see me hating him more is when he takes over at the swamp.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I didnt think he did acknowledge it, and he was in front of me

Sheepishly held his hand up and turned to the South Stand to acknowledge it. Got a cheer.

He couldn't have issued any more come and get me messages over the last 48 hours to our owners with his loaded comments.

Until such day he ever manages the scum, he will always be The Man.

If that ever happens, he will become dead to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.