Mourinho comments on the Title Race

The point he made about chasing a leader meaning that psychologically you have 2 matches to play every round was a good one,
I know I personally haven't missed a Liverpool game since they got the lead bar amusingly the Leicester draw where I thought we were done for. When we were in front I only worried about what we did, may have watched a few of their games but didn't care as much about them, they were bonus territory.
Can't imagine the players feel too much different and because of that despite what the scouse mafia are saying, can't see the pressure on them getting any less, it'll get worse if anything unless the gap grows and they start to be written off.

Absolutely, that did stand out. Though I get the impression (could be confirmation bias) that Liverpool were so sure City would catch them that they were doing that anyway.

So have the Liverpool fans.
Yep
iwrsd3.png

Absolutely, that did stand out. Though I get the impression (could be confirmation bias) that Liverpool were so sure City would catch them that they were doing that anyway.
They could have been watching what we were doing alright, but the mental stakes wouldn't have been so high as they will be now as they knew all they had to do was keep winning (if they didn't believe they could do that they were fucked anyway).
Every win for us now will be one less opportunity for them to make up the difference and the number of those opportunities is already down to 9. Every match they play is an absolute must win, a cup final, as a failure to win could be (a) missing out on their only opportunity to catch us, if they play first or (b) leaving them out of touch if we've played and won.
As we've seen in 4 seasons under Klopp, he and they don't handle cup final style matches well.

Let's not get too over the top with the moaning one love in, he's just stating the bleedin obvious, its not rocket science.. Yes, he has a great record but his last few appointments have been a fuckin disaster. All of a sudden he's now a great bloke and knows his stuff?? Fuck that, he's still a moaning, poisonous **** as far as i am concerned.. That's all...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.