Mourinho comments on the Title Race

Said it yesterday, we play first next weekend, we need to make a statement in that game, it will put huge pressure on liverpool.
Yep. Especially with a full night to think about it as we're Saturday and they're Sunday.
Just imagine how we'd feel if we'd turned a 10 point lead into a 4 point deficit and imagine what the mood in Klanfield will be like.

To big up one of our own, when watching Mourinho's analysis yesterday the first thing I thought of was that @mag made the exact same point in the 'Why we will win the league' thread after it happened, January 30th:

Maybe you should look into punditry Mag!

Cheers mate!

A lot of us make a lot more sense on here on regular basis than what so called pundits spew out pre and post match. Won't mention any names but other than standard cliches and the obvious ... and also trying to please the masses (Liverpool and United fans) they hardly come up with anything genuine ... just look at how many on TV, Radio and Podcasts since yesterday are STILL calling Liverpool favorites citing the same old, oh, but City will get injuries, oh but they are still weak defensively and can be got at etc. etc. and still trying to please Liverpool fans ...

I saw it clearly on that first Thursday in January, said it to the guy next to me and stand by it ... nothing has changed since, if anything their trajectory (more like a slow spiral down) been proven right ... we. will. win. this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.