Mourinho Desperate For Move To....

NewbBlue said:
If Mourinho is available and we don't finish impressively, Khaldoon will no doubt consider it.

I like Bobby and hope he can get us where we need to be.
Yeh I'm sure he will and we would do very well with him but bob deserves a proper crack at it first.

If Bluemoon and all these ridiculous suggestions is actually anywhere close to being representative of the actual City supporters' view as such, I am becoming more and more skeptical to the notion of the City supporters actually deserving a "world class" team.

If you want a world class team, everything has to be at least "great", from the organisation, supporters, the business and marketing side of things, etc.

With this shortsightedness, "wannabeism", kneejerking, name-opssession, trend-surfing and lack of even the basic understanding of what the terms "supporter" (of any football club) actually means, it would seem that you have a long, long way to go.

The term "fan" would actually probably suit better, as it reminds of Britney Spears and, even more so, Backdoor Boys.

Actually, I will open that topic, been thinking about it for a while.

wanderer72 said:
If Bluemoon and all these ridiculous suggestions is actually anywhere close to being representative of the actual City supporters' view as such, I am becoming more and more skeptical to the notion of the City supporters actually deserving a "world class" team.

If you want a world class team, everything has to be at least "great", from the organisation, supporters, the business and marketing side of things, etc.

With this shortsightedness, "wannabeism", kneejerking, name-opssession, trend-surfing and lack of even the basic understanding of what the terms "supporter" (of any football club) actually means, it would seem that you have a long, long way to go.

The term "fan" would actually probably suit better, as it reminds of Britney Spears and, even more so, Backdoor Boys.

Don't bother. Sounds like a crock of shite

The Fat el Hombre said:
wanderer72 said:

Don't bother. Sounds like a crock of shite

And so it was...

wanderer72 said:

I quite like your posts mate - they're full of vivid imagery, show a good turn of phrase, and are usually pretty funny - but you don't half talk some bollocks.

Puts me in mind of the proverbial shit sandwich, but then I've always been rather partial to that particular delicacy!

Keep it up fella ;)

hgblue said:
If we don't finish in the top four then this is a no brainer for me.

It'd be a no brainer for me if we make top 4 also. I'd have Mourinho lead us into the champions league over any manager on the planet, let alone Mancini.

wanderer72 said:

Yes, because the Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal supporters are just grrrrrreat, aren't they? By the way, I guess you meant obsession when you wrote oppsssesssion. Which team do YOU support then? From the recent few attention-seeking posts I have come across from you, it certainly doesn't appear to be City.

Furthermore, how long have you also mistakenly assumed that a forum is so accurately representative of the consensus of opinion amongst fans? Don't you feel that a venue such as this is merely an outlet for a certain type of person to express certain views, but there are also thousands and thousands of supporters who don't even go on forums? Bluemoon is probably the largest fans forum for City out there and even here, the largest number of people online at any 1 time has been just over 1000. Usually, there are less than 500 online at anytime.

Remember, posting anonymously on the Internet gives a vehicle for every Tom, Dick and Harriet to pen their thoughts, but that doesn't mean that they speak for all. We each have the opportunity to respond to posts by others or hey, guess what, we might even choose to IGNORE some posts we find particularly idiotic or nonsensical.

There's no need to be continually condescending in such a rude manner to get your point across (your other recent posts on Bluemoon in a couple of threads seemed to have gone way beyond the decency and courtesy outlined in the CoC for me) and you may find that people will actually pay more attention to the focal points you are attempting to make if you pursue them with a tad more courtesy!

Of course, I have no idea why you converse with posters in the way that you often do and you may well just have a WUM agenda, in which case most of the aforementioned will probably fall on deaf ears!

Ooops, I nearly forgot! MOURINHO.

Great Manager.

Would have loved him in place of Hughes but was happy with Mancini and it looks as if we have got the right man in now, so there is no need to change.

The only way I can see our Owners changing Roberto for Jose is if we did not finish in a Champions League spot. Or look like not finishing there towards the end of the season. I fully believe that it won't come to that, so the point is moot. Jose had his chance but that ship has sailed. I think he may well end up back at Chelsea...if Roman can swallow his pride. I hope that he does not go to the Rags as he is probably the only man who could follow Ferguson's success. I also think it would need a takeover at the Rags for him to go there, as he would need finances.

Ideal solution (from an admittedly biased Blue) would be for him to stay at Real Madrid for at least another year, by which time it will be much easier to assess just how good Roberto has done. If we are where I think we will be (Top 2 or 3 with a trophy in the Cabinet) all is well and 'Carry on Mancini.' If we are floundering and struggling badly, then back to Jose! Too simplistic, I know, but that's my ideal scenario. For what it's worth, I will reiterate that I believe that we have the right man already.

Roberto Mancini.

He's just your common or garden troll mate . Some good points about Jose too. even if this season ends on failure I not sure city would give him another chance . May depend on who else was available I suppose. I also think we will be in next years champs league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.