Mourinho did us a big favour

Rammy Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
GDM is like the genetically modified, bionically supercharged football genius son of Bill Shankley compared to some of the balloons that have been polluting the forum with their 'wisdom' over the last week.

Jesus wept. We have plumbed new lows of festering idiocy, and most of it at ear-splitting volume and on loop like a stuck record.

I can only agree. I've got neck ache from the amount of shaking of my head I've had to do at some of the dribble posted....

There used to be a middle aged guy who wandered round the Rusholme pubs before games at Maine road. Every single week he was there, and you'd hear him approaching from several tables away. He carried a bucket and his spiel was the same for every table,every single week of every single season. "British 'eart Foundation. And let's hope you never need 'em. Three operations I had, and I wouldn't be 'ere if it wasn't for this lot. Just a few pence, lads, might save a life. Might be yours, hahahahaha". Thats what he said, time after time after time, week after week after week, and I really think that he thought that everyone was enjoying the joke. In reality you chucked a quid in to get rid of him. He was a standing joke. Probably a lovely guy, Jesus, he was doing all this for charity, come rain or shine. But I strongly suspect that hell on earth would be an hour next to him at a party, laughing at his own jokes and talking simple-minded rubbish.

I get his image in my head every time.

He looked a bit sheepish on the touchline.

What a load of rubbish that was. WBA didn't start playing until the hour mark. Whilst it took Chelsea 47 minutes to register an effort on goal

MIckey Mouse club doing him over again, he's lucky not to have lost home and away to them

Ooh mourinho's mind games this, mourinho's mind games that blah blah blah.

Please will the negative ones among you now either stop moaning on about him, or go and get a job with Sky or News International, where you can move among the rest of your ilk.

Genuinely, no-one other than Jose Mourinho, shite football journalists and a few posters on here give a flying fuck about what the latest piece of shit to come out of his mouth is.

Rant over, I'm glad I got that off my chest.

Maybe the new voyeur should spend a bit more time on mind games on his own team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.