Mourinho did us a big favour

AucklandBlue said:
Wonder if the world is going to be screaming about what a great tactician he is.

Or if he will be screaming how wonderfully correct the ref was in not awarding west Brom a clear cut penalty.

Calm down guys. We drew in our last game to bloody Norwich! Does that make MP a rubbish manager? Maureen has won the european cup with two different teams as well as the league in three different countries. Ok, a clown he may be, but a bad manager? Give your head a wobble lads! If he was at Yoonited they would be in the top 4 and, who knows, maybe even pushing for the league. Maybe.

Has it ever been mentioned that we dont have a song for Pellers or Silva yet , kin disgraceful .<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:01 pm --<br /><br />
The_Mo said:
Calm down guys. We drew in our last game to bloody Norwich! Does that make MP a rubbish manager? Maureen has won the european cup with two different teams as well as the league in three different countries. Ok, a clown he may be, but a bad manager? Give your head a wobble lads! If he was at Yoonited they would be in the top 4 and, who knows, maybe even pushing for the league. Maybe.

calm down killjoy

Yes, get in! Can I hear a whiney little voice? Er, no.
Correct me if I'm wrong but if you spend huge amounts of cash and spend the whole week lecturing the football world about what is right and what is wrong then you really shouldn't be playing dour football, trying to hang on for a 1-0 against relegation strugglers, then fail to win! Oh, and if you're handing out lessons in what is right and what is wrong and who should be banned then you really shouldn't have a history of eye gouging. Just a thought...

Come on City. Do the business.

Zabbasbeard said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but if you spend huge amounts of cash and spend the whole week lecturing the football world about what is right and what is wrong then you really shouldn't be playing dour football, trying to hang on for a 1-0 against relegation strugglers, then fail to win! Oh, and if you're handing out lessons in what is right and what is wrong and who should be banned then you really shouldn't have a history of eye gouging. Just a thought...

You should interrogate Mourinho in the press room rather than the current lap dogs.

Marvin said:
Zabbasbeard said:

You should interrogate Mourinho in the press room rather than the current lap dogs.

I'd love the opportunity and like many people on here, I'd make a better job of writing it up than his own sycophantic court of ignorant little cretins. Let me at him (if only)...

The_Mo said:

I'm not for one minute saying he's a bad manager. He's a very good one just not as great as the English press would have us believe. His European Cup achievements were fantastic although both anomalies that cup competitions can throw up, Di Matteo with Chelsea is another example.

To beat us the other week he needed 3 things to happen. Set up how Pulis did with Palace (albeit with better players), for us to have key players missing and for those that were playing to have an off day (and some options on the bench half fit). All the planets aligned and he got it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.