Mourinho did us a big favour

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
behind blue eyes said:
What is even more amusing is he's trying to tell a psychologist about psychology!!!

Who with mate? The local council?

No mate, the good ones stay in the private sector (:
Apart from me, obviously, which posters interest you the most, in a clinical sense?

This thread is getting too weird for me, and in the words of Dragon's Den, "and for that reason, I'm out." See you on another thread.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
behind blue eyes said:
Who with mate? The local council?

Apart from me, obviously, which posters interest you the most, in a clinical sense?

Damocles hands down, only because he's on another level intellect wise, would love to work around the denial of his superego (not that he is aware)

Santiago is a sociopath (nailed on)
Buzzer would be interesting

At a stretch marvin, I seriously can't work out if his online persona is an act or he really is larry Davids love child....

NB- I see chipfat is displaying his fight or flight technique

Damocles hands down, only because he's on another level intellect wise, would love to work around the denial of his superego (not that he is aware)

At a stretch marvin, I seriously can't work out if his online persona is an act or he really is larry Davids love child....

Some interesting subjects there, certainly, especially Buzzer.

I suppose on a forum such as this, with all the ongoing activity that's currently going on around the club, it's going to engender a lot of creative tension and impetus, which in itself creates a lot of interesting inter-plays between people with very disparate personalities, some dysfunctional, who wouldn't necessarily interact with each other in the "real world".

It's a fucking mad-house in here at times, that's for sure.

I was going to reply but then realised that it sort of made your point for you, so I'll just go and fuck myself

Damocles said:

I was going to reply but then realised that it sort of made your point for you, so I'll just go and fuck myself
That's right. Go fuck yourself.

Santiago Street . said:
Mindgames schmindgames

It's just a media fallacy. Mindgames are a factor in 1 v 1 sports. 2 old foreign guys gossiping in the media don't affect whichever 11 players we put out on the pitch.

At a stretch one could argue that when the gossiping managers teams face each other there may be a small effect but that's it.

Mourinho wins lots of trophies not because he talks shite to an adoring press room but because he's tactically astute and exceptional at man management
I agree with this.

Mourinho's comments are a gift to the media, but I doubt that they have any effect on another teams players. I think he engages in this because he enjoys the reaction and the verbal sparring, but I doubt he thinks it has any effect.

I am new on here so go easy lads ....its my first night.

I used to respect Mourinho or as someone called him in an earlier post " Maureen". love that.... that should be his new nick name...
Until he came back to England this time around and i just think his crack was boring and predictable.

I must admit i worried whilst sat at the Chelsea game waiting for them to come out, not just because of the garbage he had spoken before the game or the fact that we had so many good eggs out.

I worried because City seem to bolt under pressure and there wanted to win so badly there couldn't control their composure

I reckon the best way to deal with such a man is to totally ignore him, pellegrini should always be nice polite ect ect and just let the football players do there job.

He is on peregrines case at the moment because he knows his team is the biggest threat.

Im back there on Saturday to watch the 3rd instalment , if we don't win i will defo be going to the doctors. lol

I reckon Chelsea will get a draw tonight at West Brom.
I reckon city will win Sunderland 3-0

Some interesting subjects there, certainly, especially Buzzer.

I suppose on a forum such as this, with all the ongoing activity that's currently going on around the club, it's going to engender a lot of creative tension and impetus, which in itself creates a lot of interesting inter-plays between people with very disparate personalities, some dysfunctional, who wouldn't necessarily interact with each other in the "real world".

It's a fucking mad-house in here at times, that's for sure.

The beauty of the internet mate, faceless individuals who can more often than not speak there true feelings without reprisal, what a fantastic world we live in (: - dysfunctional? maybe, entertaining? Absolutely, even chipfat plays his role like a 13 year old tony danza, I think I have a crush.....

Damo proves yet again how sharp he is, I throw a layup that Reggie milliner would be proud of and he Larry birds me )8

I thought Pellegrini got it spot on when he said there's no such thing as mind games. He said Jose spouting nonsense because if they win the League it's all down to him and his "mind games".

But if he loses the League then it's not on him because we're the favorites and he's got a young squad in transition even though only Hazard and Oscar are young both though have loads of experience.

Out of the big four We're the only team managed by someone who's never managed in this League before but you don't hear Pellegrini mention it because he's not looking for excuses. The Spanish and Italian journos saw right through Jose but journos here lap up his nonsense without questioning his ridiculous claims.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.