Mourinho - NOOOOOO

Big G said:
Mattyc55 said:
but any team with Tevez, SWP, Robinho or Ireland in it is always going to play some exciting football

Why the hell aint we?
For all our attacking options and flair on the whole weve been rather wank so far.
We should be hitting double figures every week with shots and chances.

Its simple.

A manager with a naturally negative and defensive style knows he has to change to accommodate the needs of owners who want success not survival.

He short cuts the style change by buying the players he hopes will do it by nature.

unfortunately he has everyone, including himself, confused and therefore less than perfect results happen whilst some performances are brilliant others are woeful.

But its just a personal theory!

Big G said:
Mattyc55 said:
but any team with Tevez, SWP, Robinho or Ireland in it is always going to play some exciting football

Why the hell aint we?
For all our attacking options and flair on the whole weve been rather wank so far.

Maybe I should of put "with the right guidance" to be fair. You're right, we certainly dont create enough chances away from home if any and blame has to placed on the both the players and the manager for that. In large theyre Hughes' signings though, and therefore we are right to question his management skills.

Didsbury Dave said:
Big G said:
Are people that deluded that at the current moment he would actually be interested in coming here? He wants top end football over a fat wage packet,

How many times are you going to post this, and why did you feel the need to start a new thread about it?

As I said in another thread when you made the same baseless point, ours is now one of the top jobs inworld football. Don't doubt that for a minute.

I believe he would come. I actually believe he will.

His ego is adequately large enough to lead him to think that he would be the one, and the only one who could lead us into the promised land. Whether he would or wouldn't, we would only need to draw ONCE and the baying pack would be out patrolling the Beswick wastes looking for some prey and Jose would fit the bill.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Didsbury Dave said:
How many times are you going to post this, and why did you feel the need to start a new thread about it?

As I said in another thread when you made the same baseless point, ours is now one of the top jobs inworld football. Don't doubt that for a minute.

His ego is adequately large enough to lead him to think that he would be the one, and the only one who could lead us into the promised land. Whether he would or wouldn't, we would only need to draw ONCE and the baying pack would be out patrolling the Beswick wastes looking for some prey and Jose would fit the bill.
lol but surely his previous success will show he has the pedigree to take us to the top. For saying draw once and the baying pack would be out patrolling is just pathetic.

Tbh, Ranieri was better.

I also think he will end up with the 'Rags' to be quite frank. There's just too much work for him to do at City imho.

FFS, how many people have fallen for the media line that Mourinho's teams play boring football? Almost 3 goals per game when in charge at Chelsea. Oh yeah, well fcuking boring that is!

Didsbury Dave said:
Big G said:
Are people that deluded that at the current moment he would actually be interested in coming here? He wants top end football over a fat wage packet,

i fucking hope so ! best manager in the world !

fbloke said:
Big G said:
Why the hell aint we?

Its simple.

A manager with a naturally negative and defensive style knows he has to change to accommodate the needs of owners who want success not survival.

He short cuts the style change by buying the players he hopes will do it by nature.

unfortunately he has everyone, including himself, confused and therefore less than perfect results happen whilst some performances are brilliant others are woeful.

But its just a personal theory!

And a very good theory if I may be so bold!

Managers have natural styles and environments (horses for courses), where they are comfortable in some sitauations and out of their depths in others.

Some managers are suited to the big clubs, high expectations, pressurised demands... others build slowly and are more circumspect and defensive.

There is NO right way for any manager. Every situation is different.

But the bottom line is that results determine whether or not a good job is being done.

If he brought us the league 2 years running, I wouldn't care how we played tbh.

Not that I really agree he was that boring; he just did what he needed to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.