Mourinho or Mancini

greasedupdeafguy said:
Petetheblu said:
Mourinho has lost his magic, the guy is no longer a myth. His wands gone limp.

Mancini is our man, young, ambitous and a great ambassador. We should let him turn this around and get behind him.
bwhahahaha

-- Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:29 pm --

kippaxchris said:
Guardiola
Would be my choice

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! Childish I know, but somewhat pleasing.

You all have to get off this idea of QUICK fixes, because that's all they are....And then after guess what? We'll be back here bickering about who else is going to take over the quick fix.

Give Mancini time and he will learn to fix the small problems that happen when your team plays against 11 defenders week in week out.

GROW some ball and take it on the chin and eventually we will move forward or else carry on on the MCFC merry-go-round....Sack a manager, get a manager, sack a manager, get a manager etc................

Rammy Blue said:
robbieh said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Tick tock

Didsbury´s just loving the defeat.

Don't be so stupid.

All genuine blues are gutted at today's defeat however it's the manner of it that is pissing some of us off more than others.

Everything is so fucking predictable at the moment, forget arguments about our summer signings for now, but it's the manager's responsibility to get the best out of the players and set us up to win games yet at the moment we are poor, seriously poor.
Seriously poor? I think you need to reflect on that and on the players at Mancini's disposal.

Was only a fortnight ago that we played some great football at Newcastle

And we played well at home to Utd but got beat. There will be times in most seasons where you have to stay strong, and this is one

Marvin said:
Rammy Blue said:
robbieh said:

Don't be so stupid.

All genuine blues are gutted at today's defeat however it's the manner of it that is pissing some of us off more than others.

Everything is so fucking predictable at the moment, forget arguments about our summer signings for now, but it's the manager's responsibility to get the best out of the players and set us up to win games yet at the moment we are poor, seriously poor.
Seriously poor? I think you need to reflect on that and on the players at Mancini's disposal.

And we played well at home to Utd but got beat. There will be times in most seasons where you have to stay strong, and this is one

Come off it mate, Reading at home and today were woeful.

The style of our play is not good, we are so slow in our build up, it's painful to watch. If we score early, and we could well have done today, then we are laughing but otherwise you just know it's going to be a nail biter.

Petetheblu said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Petetheblu said:
Mourinho has lost his magic, the guy is no longer a myth. His wands gone limp.

Mancini is our man, young, ambitous and a great ambassador. We should let him turn this around and get behind him.
bwhahahaha

kippaxchris said:
Guardiola
Would be my choice

You all have to get off this idea of QUICK fixes, because that's all they are....And then after guess what? We'll be back here bickering about who else is going to take over the quick fix.

Give Mancini time and he will learn to fix the small problems that happen when your team plays against 11 defenders week in week out.

GROW some ball and take it on the chin and eventually we will move forward or else carry on on the MCFC merry-go-round....Sack a manager, get a manager, sack a manager, get a manager etc................
Yep learned from our CL exit last year didn't he, learned from the defeats at Sunderland the past two years hasn't he. We've been so poor the whole season and imo took us as far as he can.

adrianr said:
Didsbury Dave said:
adrianr said:
That was actually pretty funny.

Said in the post match, winning the title isn't the yardstick. You can only win one per league and not every top manager wins it every year. Pep lost it, Mourinho lost it, etc.

Challenging until the end is the yard stick. The performances have to be good and you have to show that youre at least capable of winning it. So far this season our performances have been pants and it's a bit of a stretch to say we're challenging for the title from our current position. Without the rags blowing an 8 point lead last season even the most optimistic wouldn't really say we're challenging.

Pretty much our only hope now is to go about our business quietly, hope they get comfortable and complacent, and drag it back to within three points at least before we play them like last season. However I doubt our owners will be happy with being in the position of needing our rivals to blow a huge lead two seasons in a row, especially when we dont even have the great football of last season in the meantime.
The yardstick for me is whether the team plays to its potential. We haven't done all season. In fact in 3 years under Mancini we only really have delivered on that potential between April 2011 and November 2011. Luckily for us and Mancini that spell delivered us 2 trophies.

But the writing's on the wall now. He's proven over the last 30 games that he's not the man to take us forward. If Jose could be tempted I'd sack him tomorrow, but I'm sure nothing will happen until summer.

Also true, I just lump that in under good performances. I dont expect us to smash everyone 5-0 but with the players we have after half a season we should have put together more than the odd good half of football.

My concern is if form continues and it becomes obvious he will be going then the players will
Pick up on that and the form could get worse.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
adrianr said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The yardstick for me is whether the team plays to its potential. We haven't done all season. In fact in 3 years under Mancini we only really have delivered on that potential between April 2011 and November 2011. Luckily for us and Mancini that spell delivered us 2 trophies.

But the writing's on the wall now. He's proven over the last 30 games that he's not the man to take us forward. If Jose could be tempted I'd sack him tomorrow, but I'm sure nothing will happen until summer.

Also true, I just lump that in under good performances. I dont expect us to smash everyone 5-0 but with the players we have after half a season we should have put together more than the odd good half of football.

My concern is if form continues and it becomes obvious he will be going then the players will
Pick up on that and the form could get worse.
Don't take your cue from them. We had this last season when we couldn't win away and after the away loss at Arsenal.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Petetheblu said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
bwhahahaha

Would be my choice

Yep learned from our CL exit last year didn't he, learned from the defeats at Sunderland the past two years hasn't he. We've been so poor the whole season and imo took us as far as he can.

The most annoying thing is we *know* we can play better, because we have done under Mancini. We were untouchable for parts of last season, and we still have largely the same players. Whether or not we're having a motivational crisis, not too dissimilar to Mourinho, remains to be seen. But theres more potential to be dragged out of this squad.

Marvin said:
Rammy Blue said:
robbieh said:

Don't be so stupid.

Come off it, we've played more bad than good. It's the quality of our personnel thatve been the difference. Playing wise our staff are top of league, manager wise he's just outside of Europe which is quite apt as we are dire in Europe too due to him.

People wanna be 'proper fans'. Bollocks, use your eyes. He's taken us as far as he can and whilst teams evolve we don't, we try using formations that don't fit players and we use a short attack against defense heavy teams. Common sense in my book. Sick of it now. I want us to be the best and that starts from the man in the dug out. He could sign Messi, Ronaldo and Falcao and yet moan that he's not got DDR.

Change manager, buy two wingers and clear out fringe players and high earners as planned. Will be good seeing Pep getting the most out of the team and intergrating uniformity from kids to first team

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just do it, title as good as gone and lurching towards a season with nothing but going through the motions.

Four visits to Sunderland now. Three 1-0 defeats and an injury-time draw courtesy of an Adam Johnson fluke.

+1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.