Mourinho or Mancini

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Mourinho, but it's a redundant debate cos he wouldn't come. FFP was designed with the express intent of fucking us in the arse and it already has. Mourinho would want a decent sized transfer budget and we can no longer supply one, plus he's got designs on Trafford Town. City will more likely move for Guardiola in the summer, but his appointment (sans Messi) would be no guarantee of success

Couldn't we just do what PSG did with the huge sponsorship?

adrianr said:
OB1 said:
If Mourinho gets the push in next few days and Bobby doesn't win his next two games, the pressure to change will ocean deep.

Even at that pantomime of a club I cant see them sacking Mourinho half way through the season when theyre still in the CL.

As above, regardless of what you think of the managerial situation it ain't getting changed till summer at the earliest so buckle up!

When real get knocked out of the champions League, there would be no reason to keep him in charge if they want to sack him. Whether he is right for city is another question, one I'm glad I don't have to make. But if performances don't improve until the end of the season I can definitely see us being in the market for a new manager.

nwhn3 said:
adrianr said:
OB1 said:
If Mourinho gets the push in next few days and Bobby doesn't win his next two games, the pressure to change will ocean deep.

Even at that pantomime of a club I cant see them sacking Mourinho half way through the season when theyre still in the CL.

As above, regardless of what you think of the managerial situation it ain't getting changed till summer at the earliest so buckle up!

When real get knocked out of the champions League, there would be no reason to keep him in charge if they want to sack him. Whether he is right for city is another question, one I'm glad I don't have to make. But if performances don't improve until the end of the season I can definitely see us being in the market for a new manager.
Madrid have plenty to play for, copa del ray, CL and finishing 2nd so unless they completely buckle which I highly doubt Mourinho will last the season. I also think Mancini will last the season, if we nothing I'm pretty sure he will be gone but it will be interesting to see what would happen if we won the Fa cup though as the euphoria from winning it might be enough to keep his job in my opinion although it would just paper over the cracks. Personally I think the guys from Barca will hire Pep in the summer and there will be a major clearout with a lot of the high earners like Dzeko, Lescott etc leaving similar to what happened when Pep first took over Barca so he would have experience with it.

greasedupdeafguy said:
nwhn3 said:
adrianr said:

Madrid have plenty to play for, copa del ray, CL and finishing 2nd so unless they completely buckle which I highly doubt Mourinho will last the season. I also think Mancini will last the season, if we nothing I'm pretty sure he will be gone but it will be interesting to see what would happen if we won the Fa cup though as the euphoria from winning it might be enough to keep his job in my opinion although it would just paper over the cracks. Personally I think the guys from Barca will hire Pep in the summer and there will be a major clearout with a lot of the high earners like Dzeko, Lescott etc leaving similar to what happened when Pep first took over Barca so he would have experience with it.

Why all of a sudden is the Copa Del Rey considered a important trophy to win?

Malty said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
nwhn3 said:

Why all of a sudden is the Copa Del Rey considered a important trophy to win?
As its Spains major domestic cup?

Whatever the medicine, it's got to be taken at some point because this squad of players are sick.

Whether it be sickness from the hangover of last season, or sick of mixed messages, we are now arriving at a point where the whole club needs a boost of such significance, merely to be sure we can compete for the rest of this season.

It must take radical form, in the form of a top, top player, but why, when you consider our personnel, already.

Mourinho wants out at Madrid and if needs be, he will push the envelope that little further, should anything match his long-term horizons.

Him or Pep, before January is out, could be the difference between finishing first or third.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Whatever the medicine, it's got to be taken at some point because this squad of players are sick.

Whether it be sickness from the hangover of last season, or sick of mixed messages, we are now arriving at a point where the whole club needs a boost of such significance, merely to be sure we can compete for the rest of this season.

It must take radical form, in the form of a top, top player, but why, when you consider our personnel, already.

Mourinho wants out at Madrid and if needs be, he will push the envelope that little further, should anything match his long-term horizons.

Him or Pep, before January is out, could be the difference between finishing first or third.

I just can't see us sacking Mancini plus I can't see us buying 2 or 3 top players I think we'll just carry on till the end of the season as we are, we either going to click and give the scum a run for the title or we going to to finish 2nd or 3rd

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Well better used to the idea of third then, because Id have £100 that says we're getting neither before the end of January.

The team seem utterly clueless ..Im not upset we lost today because it was sunderland but more to do with the fact it now 3 times we lost 1-0 nil loss now which shows nothing has been learnt.

We lack the killer instinct and we have been poor for a long time now > <

Mancini says he knows the problem but its the same now like our other bogey team Everton with sunderland !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.