Mourinho or Mancini

lescotts forehead said:
Marvin said:
Rammy Blue said:
Don't be so stupid.

All genuine blues are gutted at today's defeat however it's the manner of it that is pissing some of us off more than others.

Everything is so fucking predictable at the moment, forget arguments about our summer signings for now, but it's the manager's responsibility to get the best out of the players and set us up to win games yet at the moment we are poor, seriously poor.
Seriously poor? I think you need to reflect on that and on the players at Mancini's disposal.

Was only a fortnight ago that we played some great football at Newcastle

And we played well at home to Utd but got beat. There will be times in most seasons where you have to stay strong, and this is one

Come off it, we've played more bad than good. It's the quality of our personnel thatve been the difference. Playing wise our staff are top of league, manager wise he's just outside of Europe which is quite apt as we are dire in Europe too due to him.

People wanna be 'proper fans'. Bollocks, use your eyes. He's taken us as far as he can and whilst teams evolve we don't, we try using formations that don't fit players and we use a short attack against defense heavy teams. Common sense in my book. Sick of it now. I want us to be the best and that starts from the man in the dug out. He could sign Messi, Ronaldo and Falcao and yet moan that he's not got DDR.

Change manager, buy two wingers and clear out fringe players and high earners as planned. Will be good seeing Pep getting the most out of the team and intergrating uniformity from kids to first team

Yer sure, because he's been the best manager over the last ten years and we will just adapt to his formations, philosophy and idea's overnight.....I bet he'll just use his magic dust!!

The cookie monster said:
hgblue said:
Damocles said:
I see the Mourinho in guys who disappeared when Madrid went into civil war last week are back again after a defeat. Funny that.

It's because they think Mourinho is the better manager. And they're right.
La liga table looks good
Only because Barca have dropped 2 points all season and Atletico are showing great form. Madrid have a better points per game record than us

Just to chime in again with a general comment (not saying Mancini out/Mourinho in, Mourinho isn't coming to City), Mourinho's Real Madrid style is perfect for the Premier League. I know Real are imploding at the moment but at their best under Mourinho have played some of the most cutthroat football I've ever seen, putting teams to the sword. It has the directness that works so well in England (United) but with a really strong midfield that is both combative (Khedira, Alonso) and technical (Alonso, Ozil, Modric though he hasn't really settled yet). I think we and United would have been powerless against last season's Real Madrid, teams like Sunderland and Stoke would have been largely blown away by their pace and skill and they also won at the Camp Nou.

If the owners decide Mourinho is the best man for the job, so be it, he is a good manager when all said and done, however people are living in dream world if they think it will be before the end of the season

Ducado said:
If the owners decide Mourinho is the best man for the job, so be it, he is a good manager when all said and done, however people are living in dream world if they think it will be before the end of the season

Agree with all of that

mourinho is a better manager than mancini. he has won the cl twice and won the league back to back with chelsea.

you have to remember he is going up against probably one of the best sides ever in barca with one of the greatest ever in messi. there is no shame in that. plus he won the league last season. i can't imagine mancini doing that with madrid.

i am not a fan of mancini. tbh i am not sure mourinho is the answer but mancini i am losing faith in.

OB1 said:
If Mourinho gets the push in next few days and Bobby doesn't win his next two games, the pressure to change will ocean deep.

Even at that pantomime of a club I cant see them sacking Mourinho half way through the season when theyre still in the CL.

As above, regardless of what you think of the managerial situation it ain't getting changed till summer at the earliest so buckle up!

Mourinho, but it's a redundant debate cos he wouldn't come. FFP was designed with the express intent of fucking us in the arse and it already has. Mourinho would want a decent sized transfer budget and we can no longer supply one, plus he's got designs on Trafford Town. City will more likely move for Guardiola in the summer, but his appointment (sans Messi) would be no guarantee of success

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.