Mourinho or Mancini

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The cookie monster said:
hgblue said:
Seems the rumours of Mourinho's demise have been somewhat exagerated. Cracking up is he? Lost the dressing room has he? Fallen out with Ronaldo has he? Wouldn't put it past him to win the CL and make you all look very silly as well as bitter.
I think your right mate
Good win last night puts them right back in the mix
Only 15 behind now

The bookies clearly think La Liga is wide open.
Barca are 1/25,and Real are 33/1.

Real might be lucky to catch Athletico, never mind Barca

Danielmanc said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The cookie monster said:
I think your right mate
Good win last night puts them right back in the mix
Only 15 behind now

The bookies clearly think La Liga is wide open.
Barca are 1/25,and Real are 33/1.

Real might be lucky to catch Athletico, never mind Barca

I'd love to see Atleti finish above Real.

You lot really are a bitter bunch aren't you? You do know I'm a City fan don't you so why should I care if Madrid never win another football match? Although watching you all squirm if he wins the CL would be hilarious, after you've all written him off mid-season.

hgblue said:
You lot really are a bitter bunch aren't you? You do know I'm a City fan don't you so why should I care if Madrid never win another football match? Although watching you all squirm if he wins the CL would be hilarious, after you've all written him off mid-season.

Calm the fuck down, I've just got a soft spot for Athletico.

hgblue said:

Not bitter - just prefer Athletico to Real. You seem to be over excited about anyone commenting on the 'Special One'

Seosa said:
hgblue said:

Calm the fuck down, I've just got a soft spot for Athletico.

I'm perfectly calm. In fact this thread has me in stitches and has the potential for classic status if he wins the CL.

Danielmanc said:
hgblue said:

Not bitter - just prefer Athletico to Real. You seem to be over excited about anyone commenting on the 'Special One'
Might have something to do with him wanting mancini out and the **** in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.